Chapter 6

After I got back from the park, leaving Bentleigh to walk himself home, I felt weird…

Okay so maybe I never hated him. But I know he hates me. Okay and maybe I have a slight, and I mean slight teeny tiny crush on him. But like I said he hates me.

Maybe he does… but today kinda changes things. He was nice. We were nice. Nothing was awkward. I liked it.

I think I’ll go to Lil’s. She’ll get my mind off of things. I don’t bother to call, because c’mon? She never calls.

**

Not bothering to knock I walk straight in.

God I wish I knocked…

There sucking face with my best friend was my brother. Gross.

“As fun as this is. You know I love watching you guys eat each other but c’mon have the decency to get a room. This is public domain.”

They sprang apart. And the looks on their faces. Oh god their faces! PRICLESS! Priceless I tell you!

“Jesus! LIBERTY! You could knock you know?!” Ah Lillian how you make me laugh.

“Like I said Lillian public domain.”

I looked at Ray.

“Sup Bro? how’s life?”

“Uh.. Pretty sweet Sis. Pretty sweet.” He said with a smirk.

“Well that’s dandy!” I said with way to much enthusiasm.

“Now leave.” And I pushed him out the door.

“Okay now that’s done,” I started whilst brushing my hands on my jeans as though I had just dumped trash on the curb. “we,” I pointed to her and myself. “need to talk.” I said getting serious.

“…Okay?”

“Bentleigh.”

“OOOOO!!!! You like him don’t you?!” That’s my best friend right there ladies and gents!

“Yeah… I guess. But it’s like a tiny teeny crush. It’ll go away soon. Besides its not going anywhere and we barley know each other so really, I only know the jerk side of him… wait that means I like a jerk…” Ew.

“Well I don’t think he hates you…” uh okay and I’m a pink elephant.

“Yeha he does… or well sometimes he does. He just kinda bi-polar. I think that’s where you get it from Lil.” I stated.

“I AM NOT BI-POLAR!” again with me being a pink elephant.

“Uhuh.”

“My curls look good today don’t you think?” I think she did that on purpose.

“Yeah babe extra curly.” I said flatly.

“Anyway, I have something to tell you.” Why does she look nervous?

“…And?”

“Uh… Bentleigh… he uh…”

“Hey LILLIAN! Come help me!” that’s not? It can’t? No.

“Please finish your sentence dearest best bud.” I said.

Before she could tell me Bentleigh himself walked into the kitchen with a cardboard box in his arms.

“…Living with me.” She muttered.

“WHAT?!” I shrieked. Okay maybe I over reacted. But c’mon. he couldn’t have told me when I saw him just over and hour ago?

“Oh hey hot stuff what’s up?” oh I’m hot stuff now? Don’t get my hopes up boy. Times like these when I do hate Bentleigh James.

“UGH! Oh my god! Why me?!”

“Uh.. .Libb? I thought it would be good because… you know… you like him?” does she Wanna say it louder!?

“Shhh!!!!”

“Wait… you like me?” Bentleigh asked with laughter in his voice.

Oh fuck.

 ****

comment vote fan??

PLEEEASE? 

xx