Blast To The Past (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

" We're real close now. I can feel it." 

Sonic put his arm around your shoulders as Sally says, " You've said that 20 times today"

 " I saw it!" She gasps as she sees somthing

" You've said that 20 times too" Sally mumbled looking at you two.

 " So sue me, now it's 21." You let out a snicker, using the back of your hand to cover it, "Going down!" you Sally and Sonic scream as Dulcy nose dive 

"How can you see!?" You screamed, Hugging Sonic tight.

," 'Cause I got radar eyes" Dulcy bunked into something she fell down 

 Sonic says, "Now we're really going down."

then you three hit the ground,  Sonic looks at Dulcy and says, "Oh yeah, nice landing Dulce." 

 " Thanks Ma." 

Sonic looks around as he asks, "So what do ya think?" 

You stomp on the floor before saying, "We're on land, that's all I know." You contiue to look around, this place felt familiar.

Sally puts her hand on her hips as she says, "This is no floating island."

"Oh yeah?" Dulcy asks, Smirking, "Watch this!" She blows around and you saw the floating island.

"It's... real!" You smile as you run over to look at the edge, being careful enough so you don't fall

Sally gasps and looks around in awe, putting a hand up to her mouth, " Oh my gosh. It's...it's true."

Sonic smirks as he looks around before turning to Dulcy, " Woah, way cool! OK Dulce, now where are the ol' time stones?"

 Dulcy started to climbed a tree as she explains, "Like I know" She lets out a yawn, "Probably in the palace. I have enough trouble traveling forward. So I'll just hang right here" 

You look back at Dulcy with a look that reads 'Not helping' You sigh before shaking your head and walking over to Sonic.

As you stood next to him he asks, " Hey (Y/N), you get the feeling someone's watching us?" 

"You get use to it." You said with a shrug with eyes closed.

Sally rolled her eyes as she says, "You're just imagining things."  the stones behind you guys made a sound

You turn around to face the statues as sonic asks, "What was that?" He looks over to see you right in front of them, about a second or two Sonic realized what it was then Sonic says, " That! Don't move, maybe they won't notice us." You let out a gasps as one suddenly moved, You looked at there eyes and felt a breeze come in, "Then again, not. Grab on (Y/N)!" Sonic ran over grabbing you before grabbing Sally's hand, "Outa here!" 

You looked over Sonic's shoulder to watch the Staues, something was... weird about them. You were getting some serious deja vu right about now, Your eyes widen as you realize how close they are, "They're gaining, Mauri!"

Sonic smirks as he says, "Not to worry, (Y/N). I just had a brain storm." 

"Uh no," you heard Sally mumble

 He jumped off the island, You let out a screech As Sally yells, " Why didn't I think of this?"

Sonic smirks as he says,  "We'll be cool Ladies, trust me." Sonic whistles as Sally started to scream.

You look up at the neverending sky, You moved your flying hair from out of your face as you see a blue dragon, fly over yelling, " I'm coming Sonic." She caught the two before looking over at you.