Blast To The Past (Part 1)

Normal Pov

"No..." You mumbled, put your head down in shame, this was all your fault. 

"One-day Robuttnik, you're going down man, BIG TIME!" Sonic yelled, waving his fist in the air like a madman

Long story short you, Sonic, Dulcy, and Bunnie were on a mission with two other freedom fighters but after the mission then two other freedom fighters became robots.

in Sally's hut, You, Sally, Sonic and Dulcy were talking about the plan and what happened. You were pacing back and forth, hand on your chin. You haven't said anything since the mission.

"(Y/n), It's alright." Sally started, giving you a sad smile, "This was your first plan, No one blames you." 

You didn't say anything, your eyes grew wider as you pacing became faster and more frantic. 

 Sonic shook his head at you saying, "Come on (Y/N), I was too late."

"Yes, it is." You whisper, you moved over to the table and pointed to the map, "Iwanted to do this! I should have added more like posted guards here, here, and here!" You bang your head on the table saying, "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have planned it."

Dulcy looks over at you before saying, " Aww you can't cover everything (Y/N), Robotnik's too cagy."

"No." You said while lifting your head off the table, "It was stupid for me to plan," You motion to Sally, "Sally's the one who planes, not me." You went to bang your head against the table but Sonic stopped you.

"Aw, come on (Y/N). Duce is right. Robuttnik's holding all the aces. We should've taken him down a long time ago. Before he took over." He said, holding your head You giggled at that.

"You were five, Sonic." Sally said, standing up from her chair and walking over

Sonic smiles and says, "So, we were a way cool five" You smile and raise a hand for a high-five, which he gladly returned.

Dulcy looks at you three with a shrug, " Well do it now, you can use the time stones." 

 "Say what!"

"Those are a thing!?"

Dulcy smiles at you two and explains, "The time stones, you know. They take you back in time." You stare at her in awe, That would be the best thing ever!

"Dulcy, the time stones are just a myth." Sally spoke up, making you look at her with a glare.

"No way, they're on the floating island," Dulcy explains with a smile

"Where did you hear about it?" You look at Sally with a glare, "And know it's not a myth."

 " Guys, I know that island's no myth. I bumped into it," You wince at the thought of that, You rubbed your forehead.

 "Guys...."

"I'm in!" you said with a gaint smile, you put your hand in the center, "Who's with me!"

"Aww yeah!" Sonic said, putting his hand on top of yours.

Sally shook her head at you two, " Guys, time travel violates all the laws of physics." You send her an unamused look. 

Sonic looks at her with a smirk saying, "So does Dulcy's flying but that doesn't stop her. Let's go for it." 

Sally looks at you two for a moment, before sighing and mumbling, "What am I doing?" and she put her hand in the center.

"Go team! Go team Go!" You smile raising all of your hands in the air.

You, Sally and Sonic were on Dulcy's back as she was flying and Sonic ask, "What do you think Dulce?"