Learning

"Teaching a non Vampyre about vampyres 101. This couldn't be any more difficult. Ok Evie just out of a random guess, who are the Irutlov?"

"Umm, are they a famous band?" I guessed

"Nowhere close. The Irutlov are-"

"Wait can I guess again?"

"Sure! No problem there."

"Okay! Are the Irutlov the head masters of your vampyrie world?"

"EXACTLY! They control what we do and vice versa. Okay now for the hard bit. You know how Noah came to your house the other night? Well he is a Vampyre but he's a werewolf as well. Once in 10 years a special rare hybrid thing comes to life and it can be a mixture of anything. It could be cat and dog. Witch and Ghost. Anything like that. Noah is a Vampyre and a Werewolf."

"HOLY CRAP THAT'S STUPIDLY CRAZY!!! WHAT THE HELL!! THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!! WHA-"

"Evie! Shut up! I know this is all new for you but you have to take it seriously. Now, do you know anything about werewolves? Probably not ill just tell you. Werewolves can come in different sizes, not shapes, and they can imprint. Imprint is where they set eyes in one specific person and love them until they die. Sad thing for werewolves is that they never die unless a Vampyre bites their ear. I know, really weird but the ear is like a heart to them."

"Has it happened to Noah?"

"I don't know but don't push it. It can be a person they've seen before that they didn't like before but when that person stops being angry at the werewolf there can be an imprint."

"So you're saying that Noah could imprint on anyone? Even vampyres!?"

"Well he is half Vampyre so yeah."

Me and Angie had a pointless conversation after that and went back to see Noah and Suse. As soon as we got back I found out we had been gone for almost 3 hours and it was time to leave school. I got home and couldn't stop thinking about Noah. Then out of nowhere, a sharp pain rose up from my left arm. I looked at it (while screaming) and saw teeth marks with silver saliva coming off it. I quickly called Angie and Suse and screamed into the phone

"HELP ME!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! IM NOT KIDDING!" and hung up.

Angie and Suse arrived at my house quicker than you can say super-cala-fraga-listic-expiala-docious. They found me screaming in pain, sprawling around the floor holding onto my arm. Angie rushed over, lifted my hand off my arm and froze. She obviously knew what it was but I didn't stay awake to find out. I passed out and it felt like my arm was being cut clean off my body. I struggled to keep breathing probably because I could still feel the pain.

Angies POV

Me and Suse got a call from Evie expecting it to be a call to say hey instead it was

"HELP ME!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! IM NOT KIDDING!"

Me and Suse bolted off (Me Suse being vampyres we run super fast) and got to Evie's house. I smashed through her door and saw Evie on the ground gripping onto her arm like it was about to fall off. She was screaming louder than a 10 police sirens on at the same time. I figured that if no one was here already helping her, her street was abandoned, no one else lives in this area except her. I ran over to Evie and took her hand off her arm and froze in shock. She'd been bitten! Evie passed out from the pain and I yelled for Suse to come and help. I started biting Evie in all the pressure points and veins I could find. Suse started doing the same and when we had done every vein we could find, all we could do was wait.