Strange

"Evangeline!" I glanced over at my little sisters bedroom and I slowly walked over to it. When I finally got to the door I looked inside and realised she wasn't there and came back to reality. It had been a year since my little sister Jennifer had died. After that my parents had split up and both moved out, leaving me all alone in the house going mentally crazy. I went to a private school in Italy and I wasn't considered a cool kid, unlike Jennifer who had always been the main attraction at school in her year. My friends were and still are Angie Wipux and Susania Zalyfron. Angie and Susie had small but still fancy cars but me I have a hand me down Ute. Both Ange and Suse were richer and beautiful lee than me. They had pale skin, Ange has light brown hair and Suse has the complete opposite shade. I have bleach blonde hair and lightly tanned skin. I was completely different to them yet they still accepted me as they're friend. Because of being they're friend I have noticed a few flaws in their amazing disguise. Both of them "apparently" have a rare eating disorder where they rejected almost every food. The flaw in that is that they are both completely normal sized and that when I tried to find that eating disorder even the search engine didn't know what it was. I didn't bother proving to them that I knew the disorder was fake, there was no point. But the weirdest part isn't that. It's that Angie, she stares at people and mutters random things that no one notices but me and Suse. Its like Angie is reading peoples minds. Talking about Suse, the weird thing about her is that when she lost her temper (which is most of the time) it feels like a massive radio active wave passes over us. See what I mean. It's really weird. Today though I had the feeling something would be different.