The theatre down the road

His hood was on

The only source of light was the street lamp and a light from the porches. There was a tall silhouette of a hooded figure. You knew everyone in your small apartment complex, so you walk up to them. You see an iconic hoodie and knew exactly who it was. "Michael?" You ask. He looks up, and immediately looks back down. You hug him tightly from behind, your face in his back. He flinches at your touch, but calms down and turns around and hugs you back, and you feel his chest violently rise and fall. Was he...crying? "What's wrong?" You ask, making him look down at you. God his eyes where amazing. He slid his hood down to reveal blood dripping from his hair. "Oh, Michael....what happened?" You say attempting to look at the place the blood was coming from. He shooed your hand away. "I- I got in a argument, and things got...physical to say the least." Says Michael. "Come on buddy.

Let's get you home"

You run up to him, putting the squip in your pocket. You hug him, like from when you where 13. "Michael...you okay?" You ask. He pulls you to the side. "Notice anything?" He asks "Jeremy...He ditched you! UGG! I knew something was bound to happen!" You grab his hand and storm out of the mall with him. "Guess you could say he wasn't Heere. Heh." He jokes, sadly. You take him to your house, and played with him on Minecraft for hours. You fell asleep after a while, and Michael decided to stay over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Michael POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

They fell asleep on my lap, so I couldn't move. They fell asleep in a weird position, so I lay them down in a more comfortable pose. They shuffled around, eventually getting back to where we started, so I decided to play on for a little longer. I used red wool, pink wool, and orange wool. I giant heart stood front and center of the house we built. I took the flint and steel and burned it to the ground. "I can't tell them yet." I murmur to myself.

If only I could tell them. (TELL THEM EVERYTHING I SEE- back on track) I look down to see them drooling. I take off my hoodie, and place it on them as a temporary blanket. I come back with a giant duvet, only to see them wearing my hoodie. I couldn't see their hands, nor shorts. I guess I was that tall compared to them, but that's not the point. I covered them in the duvet, ruffled their hair, and walked off. Or at least I would have walked off if they didn't grab my hand and pull me into the covers with them. I was probably red. Too dark to see, light wise and skin wise, but still.

~~~~~~~~~~time squip~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~POV y/n~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a familiar stare. "OH! Morning y/n! I can explain-" Michael starts. I push my head to his chest, mainly to hide my blush "5 more minutes..." I say, tired. God I loved this boy. "Alright alright. I just wanted you to know your parents left pictures of us-" I shot up.

"THEY WHAT?"

Yeah nerd is alive. I caught up on school work, so I wanna get ahead on my fan fiction. Love ya
                              -Nerd 😊💄🐾