"But this is your Nanang's birthday..."

"You seemed uncomfortable. We'll go if you don't really want to attend."

Although his suggestion was genuine and sounded tempting, she took a deep breath and forced a smile. She even made it to medschool even though everyone doubted her. She can survive this event. She'll do fine.

"No, I'm going to be fine. Sorry, it's just that I'm not used to meeting royals," She told him. Izo grinned, flashing his white set of teeth again.

"You married me," He replied and her eyes widened, "You're already even good being a royal wife."

"Izo! Sshh!" She playfully punched his shoulder, implying to keep his mouth shut. Natawa naman ito sa ginawa niya at hinalikan ang noo niya. Then they held hands again as they proceeded to meet everyone.

"Akh!!!"

A familar female teenager suddenly called their attention and was walking so fast towards them. She seemed excited but not only that, the girl looked familiar to her. It was Arya, Izo's younger sister.

Arya immediately hugged Izo, "Long time no see!" She told him as they freed themselves.

"And OMG! Oh my god! Is this Skylar Reese?" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi nito nang makita siya. Remembering what Rahim told him, Sky curtsied to Arya, who's a royal princess.

"Please don't curtsy! I'm your fan! Especially with your douchebag ex,  Wesley, you're like Elle Woods from The Legally Blonde! Woman empowerment!" Arya enthusiastically said. Hindi naman maiwasang mapangiti ni Sky dahil sa sinabi nito.

"No wonder my brother got so whipped! You know, he even denied that he'll never like you. He's so indenial!" Arya added and Sky looked at Izo, squinting her eyes in amusement. Izo shook his head because of his sister's talkativeness.

But before Sky could even respond to Arya's remarks, the orchestra inside suddenly started to play. Napaayos naman sila ng tayo. Sky looked around and observed every guest was also standing up. The three of them, were standing near the entrance - to meet the other royals.

"Baba and Mama will arrive first then Nanang," Izo whispered to her. Nagsimula naman ulit siyang kabahan.

"Their majesties," It was Rahim's loud voice being heard by everyone, "King Mohammed VII and Queen Rania."

Everyone bowed and curtsied. Izrael bowed while Sky and Arya curtsied.

Sky was again amazed when she saw Izrael's parents in person. Dati sa mga pictures lang sa internet niya nakikita ang mga ito. Right now, she never expected that the King and Queen looked far better in person as well. They looked like Arabs but with mixed blood. Izo's mother was even a brunette.

The King and Queen greeted Arya first. After, they went to Izo and both give their son a kiss on the cheek.

"Izrael, we've missed you," By just even hearing Queen Rania's voice was mesmerizing. Parang gusto na lang niya manahimik at pakinggan ang boses nito.

"I've missed you too, Mama," Izo replied then looked at Sky and smiled, "Baba, Mama, this is Skylar Reese Velasco."

The King and Queen looked at her. Mas lalo namang kinabahan si Sky dahil sa mga titig ng mga ito. They looked like they were examining her.

Sky curtsied again, "G-Good evening, your majesties. It's nice to finally meet the two of you in person."

Queen Rania kissed her cheek and gave her a warm smile , "I'm glad to finally meet you, Miss Sky. You're beautiful."

"T-Thank you," Sky replied awkwardly.

"So this is the woman who got Izrael whipped so hard," She wasn't sure if Izo's father was joking or not, "If you only know, Miss Sky, he did a lot of unexpected things because of you."

"Baba..." Izo scratched his nose shyly, embarrassed of what his father just said. Sky giggled a little.

"I hope those unexpected things didn't give you headaches, your majesties," She replied, joking around as well. Natawa naman ang Hari matapos ang sinabi niya.

"I like this woman, Izo," King Mohammed VII commented and then trumpets were heard, signifying the arrival of the Queen Mother, Alana. Tumabi naman sa kanila ang mga magulang ni Izo para sumalabong.

Everyone curtsied again including Izo's parents. The Queen Mother, Alana, Izo and Arya's Nanang finally arrived.

Arya, the King and Queen greeted the old woman first.

"Izo, my apo," Alana hugged Izo when she was already in front of them, "You looked good in your tux."

"And so are you, Nanang, you looked young and beautiful," Izo replied and the old woman laughed.

Sky couldn't help but to stare at The Queen Mother. At 85, the old woman still looked very beautiful, especially with her silky dark blue gown. For Sky, Izo's grandmother looked like the older version of Audrey Hepburn. If she remembered correctly, Alana has a Filipino blood as well - and it was her who taught Izo and Arya with the Filipino language.

"So this is the Skylar Reese that Arya has been talking about," Alana gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I've heard a lot of things about you, hija. Especially about my grandson na patay na patay sa iyo," the old woman added. The King and Queen then signalled them now to go to their respective tables.

Alana suddenly held Sky's arm and gestured the other to go first. Even Izo was gestured by his own grandmother to leave her with Sky.

Naiwan naman silang dalawa. Sky stiffened for a second when Alana took her hand to show to her the emerald ring she was wearing.

"It looked good on you, bagay sayo," Alana complimented, pertaining to the ring that Izo gave her.

"S-Salamat po, uhm, ibinigay po ni Izo sa 'kin 'nung anniversary namin..."

"I know," The old woman suddenly grinned at her, "And congratulations. Welcome to the royal family," Alana replied and winked, double-meaning. Maya-maya naman ay iniwan na rin siya nito para kausapin ang iba pang mga bisita.

Sky stood there, in-shock and dumbfounded.

Shit.

Does she already know her secret marriage with Izo?

[Part 1 of 3]

●●●

I've read the comments from the precious chapter and everyone of us has different answers. Hahaha, I enjoyed reading it.

Another question, do Nanang already know about their secret marriage?

What do you think of this chapter?

Comment!

PS. Hindi pa po ending, malayo pa.