The past

Chloe's POV:

I liked the fact I made her blush, she was so cute.
We went up to my room and sat on my bed.
She was so beautiful I found it hard to believe she was even real.
"So.. spill it. You healed me somehow right? Do you have superpowers or something?" I asked and lighted a cigarette.
I knew it sounded crazy but what else could it be?

She seemed nerves.
"Well.. Yes .I have a curse.. I can heal people. But it hurts when I do, especially if it's something serious..
I'm always fine after a while though"

I felt like I was thrown into a movie.
Even though I experienced it just a few minutes ago I still found it hard to believe her.

"A curse?" I asked

Avery's POV:
"It's a curse when someone else uses your abilities.. Uses you.. Like you're a thing and not a person.
My father used to hit me and my mom. I couldn't heal myself but I could heal her, and it hurt so much,
healing her after already being hurt myself,
I wanted to help her so it was worth it, but when he realized what I can do, which didn't take long..
He brought many criminals and fucked up guys that got hurt, they paid him so I would heal them..
And any time I did, the pain was just horrible, because most of them had really bad injuries, and they came almost every day..
I lived in pain for years. So..Yeah.. I think it's a curse."
Tears started falling down my face as I remembered all those events.

"Shit I'm sorry.. You didn't deserve it."
She came closed to me and put a hand around my shoulder, she pulled me to her,
I rested my head on her and tried to stop crying. I felt safe in her arms.

"So where's your father now? Are you safe?" She asked me worried

"I ran away when I was 10, right after he killed my mom.. I heard everything but he locked me in a room..
So I couldn't save her..
I have no idea where he is now and honestly I don't want to know..
I just hope he's still in jail"
I was surprised I shared so much with her, I barely knew her, but I felt like I could trust her with my life.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all this! My dad died 5 years ago in a car crash, and my ex best friend left me when it was still so fresh... And a few months ago, my best friend went missing.. Rachel.. I know it's not the same but.. I know loss, and pain.. I just want you to know I'm here for you.. and that I get it.. even though we're practically strangers I feel like I've known you for years"
She said while caressing my hair, butterflies came back to my stomach.

"Me too! And I'm really sorry about your father and Rachel Chloe"
I said to her and looked in her eyes, she seemed sad, but she smiled anyway, she was so strong.

"So where did you go when you were 10?"
She changed the subject.

"To the neighbors, they called the police.
They arrested my father and put me in foster care, 5 couples took me in over the years, all 5 of them ended up abandoning me. Let's change the subject?"

Chloe's POV:

Her golden eyes were filled with tears,

"Sure" I caressed her soft hair again.
She's been through so much, she's so strong, she's definitely the most strong fragile looking delicate person I've ever met.

"Let's do something fun!" I suggested, with a big smile spreading on my face. She nodded and wiped her tears.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked and got out of bed, out of my arms.
I wished she'd come back to me.

She stretched her body and I couldn't get my eyes off of her, her breasts especially.

'Fuck I'm going to fall hard for this girl.. I just know it'
I thought to myself.

"Hey I told a friend I'll have a movie night with her at 8 in my dorm room, wanna come?"
She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What's the friends name?" I asked kind of jealous, I really just wanted to hang with Avery alone.

"Max, she's really nice"
She said.

'No way' I thought.

"Max caulfield?"I asked

"Yea, you know her?"

"She's the friend that left me 5 years ago.." I couldn't believe Max got back and never reached out to me. Fuck, That hurt.

"I'm sorry Chloe I really am,
but hey she said she wanted to contact a friend she left five years ago,
so I guess she was talking about you! I know she misses you she's just scared you'd be mad at her when you meet! Come to my room tonight you should meet her, and maybe you could become friends again!"
She got all exited, it was too cute, she truly was angelic, she just wanted everyone to be happy.

"Chillax angel,
if she really missed me she'd at least call by now, but she didn't.
I don't wanna come tonight or talk about her. Let's just hang till 8?" I was really angry at Max, but I had no intention letting it screw up my day with this Angel in front of me.

"Sure" She said.

she wasn't exited anymore since she figured out she didn't fix the problem. And that was cute too, fuck this girl made me crazy.

"Come back to m.. bed"
'Shit I almost said 'me' wtf is wrong with me??'
I thought, I just hoped she didn't notice.

She smiled her beautiful smile and came back to bed,
she laid on her side facing me,
I couldn't stop staring at her body,
and then, her golden hypnotizing eyes. she noticed I was staring and smiled a cute embarrassed smile,
fuck I couldn't stop staring.
Her little freckles spread on her blushing cheacks.

"So umm what do you want to do?"
She asked.
I tried to focus and stop staring.

"I'm not sure" I said,
I could feel her sweet breath on my face, it smelled like strawberries.

"Let's just get to know each other, no sad shit this time I swear" She said and giggled.

"Ok so I'll ask a question and then you. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her and smirked,
trying to make it look like an innocent question.
I hoped she didn't have a boyfriend.

She was really blushing, she smiled her cute embarrassed smile.
"Not anymore.. He was a dick" She said.

'Fuck she was straight?' I thought and stopped smiling.

"My turn! Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"I don't do boys angel. I don't have a girlfriend though" I said and winked at her.
She blushed even more

"Are you straight?" I asked nervously.

"Well um.. no.. I'm bisexual"