A Day at the Pool

She had seen it, the first time she had laid eyes on him

Right at her first glance she just saw that he knew exactly how others perceived him. Admired him. He was tall, tanned, had steely blue eyes surrounded by thick dark curvy lashes and pearly with teeth that were to die for. His whole being was created to be temptatious.

Along the line of his broad shoulders, his walk was smooth and his looks calculated. He ran his fingers through his thick curls. Business in the front, party in the back. A vokuhila, one of the worst hair-trends to ever exist (so far) with a fitting attempt of a beard on top of his upper lip to accompany his hair.

It was for sure not what she'd call ‚a great look', but (-as she had to admit) a great look on him nonetheless.

She watched him over the safe distance of the pool stretching between them, watched how he scanned the withering crowd beneath his feed from his pedestal. The glistening sun reflected from his naked, probably orchestrated oiled up body. It left some impression - she had to give him that. The rays of sunshine reflecting from him, made sure that all eyes at some point where drawn into him. And he enjoyed every single glance.

Jamie turned around in her lounge chair snorting, trying to focus back on the heart wrenching misery, that was her book when the voice of her friend distracted her once more.

'Oh my god, Jam.', she panted breathlessly. Jamie tried to ignore her, but Lindsay's voice just went on louder and in a higher pitched sound.. 'Oh Jamie, would you look at that!'

Jamie rolled her eyes but glanced over her shoulder once more, probably for the one hundreds time this day, following her friends gaze toward Billy.

She really didn't get the appeal.

Okay, that was a lie. He was nice to look at. But something about him was just...off. Something ugly uozed off of him, that she just couldn't quite explain. It was nothing psychically (obviously) but it was unmistakingly there. Something she couldn't put into words since 'he has a rotten soul' was a touch to religious for her taste.

The reason behinds Linseys sudden gasping for air and talking about needing to take an ice bath started to climb down his Life-Guard seat and walk towards a dripping and soaking Mrs. Wheeler. Just as she climbed her way out of the pool his eyes glazed over her repeatedly. Didn't anyone notice how inappropriate that was?

Jamie looked at her friend in shock, but it appeared she only had eyes for his ass and the way he rolled his hips when approaching Mrs Wheeler, leaving her blind to his actions. It went as far as Lindsey biting her lip. Jamie clapped her hands in front of Lindsey's eyes, pulling her out of her trance like state before her eyes could glaze over.

"Damn. Lins. You're making a fool out of yourself." , she informed her stupidly grinning friend who just turned towards her shrugging her shoulders, causing her read curls to tangle around her shoulders.