Emilio would usually stay in his bedroom isolating himself whenever he's grounded, and he's always grounded so it was a bit of surprise for me not seeing Emilio yet through the window after throwing a rock at it two times. I decided to pick up another rock and thought of destroying his window the second time, however when I was about to throw it, I unexpectedly felt two arms abruptly carrying me.

"Emilio!" I shrieked knowing it was Emilio as I tried to get off.

"Not thinking of breaking my window again are you?" He asked, smiling.

"Not your window, your mom's window. You forgot to tell her for me that she's quite a bitch to me sometimes and calls me an osculator." I said.

"And you're offended by that?" He asked chuckling.

"No, it's just that why does your mom still have to call me with big words when she can just straight up call me a bitch? Like what's wrong with that?" I asked.

"That's what you're annoyed at? My mom's a catholic she hates words like those." He said.

"Oh right." I said.

"Tree house shall we?" He asked smiling. The tree house was the place Ruth, our other friend, found located in the forest when we were younger. And it has become the place where we all did our first time puffing and trying tobacco as well as sipping a bottle of every liquor we had stolen from our parents.

"Yes please, I have great story to tell." I said then we walked straight back to the front yard.

"You lost your virginity to your horse?" He jokingly asked.

"Oh my how'd you know?!" I sarcastically joked as well.

"Holy shit you're not kidding?" He asked looking so shocked.

"Of course not dick weep! And have you forgotten already that I'm not pure anymore for how many times I did it with Derrick and Paul and uh the-"

"Ew you don't have to tell me the names of all the guys you passed your virus to." He said cutting me off.

"Psycho, last month you tried kissing my ass! Which means you're saying that you sadly have a virus as well."

"So you agree you have a virus?"

"Oh fuck you, you fucking stupidity of the idiotic shithead!" I cussed at his face as I was about to smack him in the head when he abruptly ran quickly to the front yard. I haven't even noticed we stopped walking.

As I was finally about to smack him in the head, Emilio abruptly stopped running which made me accidentally got hit by his back. Immediately I saw two women arguing to each other which made me instantly get annoyed when I saw the face of the definition of bitch, my lovely mother, spitting words at Mrs. Smith, Emilio's mom.

"Why are you asking me? Your daughter is clearly not-"

"Don't sell me a dog! I know you're lying, where the hell would be my daughter at? Probably showing her legs in your son's bedroom!" As the word 'showing her legs' came on, Emilio snorted into laughter which got the attention of my mom.

"See! I told you she's there!" She said walking fast, each step taken yet again furiously to my direction. Me and Emilio quickly ran away when surprisingly, my mother had fasten her speed. Damn, not all grown women can run as fast as my mother. They would always say it's extremely unladylike.

"Remember Scarlet, I'm faster than you!" She said grabbing my hair and pulling it. Of course, their would never be a time where my mother would never grab my hair with a furious look. How typical. It's one thing I'm amazed at by my mother. How she's so good at throwing hands and I'm still wondering why a woman punching and fighting is not yet a sport.

"Both of you get out before I write you off the ball list!" Mrs. Smith yelled. Oh how I forgot the lovely ball that's held every November. The only fun about the ball is that I would steal the bottle of liquors with Emilio and pour it on every drinks that are served for the guests, and by the end of the day, we would feel a tipsy. Despite that, it is just plain boring knowing that Ruth and my other friend Ivanna are never invited to the ball since it's only for the rich family and friends.

"Bitch you can't do that, my husband is the favorite bitch of the ball owner!" She said smiling which made me snicker.

"Yeah uhuh her husband fucks with the ball owner and suck it's ballsac of the master of the ball!" I screamed letting out a big laugh.

"Behave yourself!" My mom mumbled smacking my head.

"Just get out of my territory!" As that said, my mom cussed at her then finally leave, with of course her hand grasping unto my hair again.

"Bye Emilio!" I said loudly hoping he could still hear my voice.

During the walk back to the mansion, all my mom did was to say threatening words and saying I'm a disgrace to everyone. After that I didn't much listen as I just focused in not trying to whimper of pain with my hair getting grabbed on furiously.

~

If you see a word tabasco, It's supposed to be tobacco. My dumb ass thot that the word tabasco is the weed thingy and the tobacco is the spicy hot shit idk

Btw Scarlet will soon go to Avonlea