Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"

Start from the beginning

Reluctantly, Freddie took her hand, not wanting to appear rude or suspicious.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as she pulled Freddie in to her body, while swaying to the instrumental tunes the band played in the background.

Toying with the collar of his shirt, she breathed in his cologne "you're the only man who has ever made me weak at the knees just with his smell"

Freddie tensed up at her confession "Margot, you can't say things like that to me" he mumbled quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

Innocently, Margot pulled herself back "things like what? I can't tell a gorgeous man that he smells good?"

"You can't say that I make your knees weak!" Freddie wasn't in the mood to play mind games with Margot.

Leaning towards his ear, she licked her lips "would you rather I say you make my pussy wet"

Freddie remained silent for a moment, carefully choosing his words.

Having both decided that for the sake of soaring John's feelings, they would keep their one night stand a secret and never discus it again. A promise Freddie had kept, despite Margots every attempt to relive it. which she made blatantly clear at every get together.

"I hear you're getting married....again" her voice tense with cynicism when Freddie didn't reply to her advance.

"I am yes"

Giving a smug smile Margot looked Freddie in the eyes "and you think that this time will be any better?"

"I do yes Margot" Freddie gave a stern look without any doubt in his reply.

"You know...I've been thinking about you Freddie" Margot ran the aide of her finger down Freddie's neck "and how you fucked me so hard that night, I've never cum so hard in my life"

Freddie pulled away instantly his face riddled with disbelief at her comment "what is wrong with you! It happened once Margot, once! Get over it! And we said we wouldn't speak about it again"

"Scared John will find out?" She teased "or worse...Daisy?"

"You'd be that cruel to hurt your own nephew? What kind of aunt are you? "

"And what kind of friend are you?!" She three the question back at Freddie "infact, how would Daisy feel?" her words were final and stern, causing panic in Freddie "here's your bride to be now" she smiled fakely as she looked past Freddie.

Turning with a panic stricken expression, Daisy's smile dropped as she was met with Freddie's facial expression.

"Gee you've never looked at me like that before" she placed her hand on Freddie's cheek concerned "are you alright?"

"Yes, just uh...."

Margot intervened "I'm Margot, John's aunt"

"Oh you're Margot! Veronica was just saying that you are the most stunning older woman she has ever seen" Daisy beamed at Margot while extending her hand and shaking it "it's so nice to meet you"

Margot grew bitter at the older woman reference "Veronica is a sweetheart, and congratulations on your engagement, let's hope you both can get it right a second time around"