《Practical exam》ch.11

Start from the beginning

I peeked over to the clipboard he was holding and he was writing stuff down with the title, 'Pair ups' He pulled the clipboard away and glared at me. "Pair ups? *gasp* are we getting teams for the exam!?" I got shocked. "No." He definitely was lying
"No way! I gotta tell the class!" I was turning to go tell them till Mr. Aizawa's scarf caught me.

"You are not allowed to tell anyone. Understood?" He said with his quirk activated. "Got it. My lips are sealed." He put me down and walked away. The bell rang again letting everyone know school was fully over and my class started heading out of the room.

"Hey izaka!" Mina ran up to me waving. "Hey!" I greeted back. "So? Did bakugou yell?" She asked with a curious face. "Mmm... maybe..." I hinted to her. "What!? You mean he wasn't mad!?" Everyone turned they're heads to me.

"Hey, I said maybe. I never said he didn't get mad." I saw the class go back to being unamused and walking away. "Aw... but he didn't yell!?" mina cheered back up. "No.. not really.. just threatened though." Mina looked back at the class and they all had weird faces. Mina went back to join them and whispered about something. Izuku came up to me watching the class walk away.

"What was that about?" I asked him. He started shuddering and going crazy. "I-I D-D-Do-Dont know!?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Izuku..." "Its nothing! I'm sure!" I didn't have time for this so I let it slide.

Izuku POV

Izaka left the classroom to go talk to kacchan and everyone started talking about something.

"She's gonna get yelled at by him." Mina said. "Definitely. But has anyone realized bakugou seems off near her a little?" Kirishima asked. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean... every time she stands up to him he doesn't yell, he just gets angry and goes away." I touched my chin and started mumbling. "That explains why he got flustered by her yesterday so easily-"

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted towards me. "Bakugou got flustered!?" Kiminari asked. "Well... yeah? I guess. Izaka went to his house yesterday to apologize about something and she told me that she made some type of face or smile towards him and she saw his face red." Everyone looked at me with jaws open.

"Do you think bakugou has a thing for her!?" Mina squealed. "I doubt that!" I said waving my hands in the air. "Fine! When we see her again, we'll ask if bakugou yelled at her for going after him. If he did then he doesn't have a thing for her, if he didn't then he does! Deal?" Mina said. "Deal!" We all agreed then the bell rang.

We all got out of the classroom and saw izaka. "Hey izaka!" Mina went up to izaka. "Hey!" She replied. "So? Did bakugou yell?" Izaka looked at her and said. "Mmm... maybe...". 'Are you saying...' "Wait!? You mean he wasn't mad!?" Mina questioned. Everyone turned they're heads towards izaka. 'No way... kacchan didn't get mad!?'

"Hey, I said maybe. I never said he didn't get mad." 'Phew... I almost thought...'

"Aw... but he didn't yell!?" Mina cheered back up. "No.. not really.. just threatened though." Mina looked back at us and we all were shocked. 'That means... kacchan... no way...'

Mina went back to the class and started whispering about it. I walked over to izaka watching the class walk away.

"What was that about?" She asked me. I started shuddering and going crazy. "I-I D-D-Do-Dont know!?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Izuku..." 'I cant tell her about it!?' "Its nothing! I'm sure!" She didn't seem to care and let it slide. I sighed in relief.

Izaka POV

I was walking home and izuku kept mumbling about kacchan. "Izuku, you alright? What did kacchan do to make you so scared?" I asked him. "Huh? Oh, uh. You know! When he threatened you and me in class.." he said rubbing his head. "You sure? Because if it is, dont be so worried, a suprise sure is coming for us in the exams." I hinted.