I picked her up and I placed her on the couch, I held her head in my hands and I kissed the top of her head.

Billie: "I love you, I'll be back soon." I sung as I made my way to the door.

I started driving to my house, and I while I was driving, I realized that the Grammy's are in like 10 days. I am not fucking ready for that.

I got to my house in no time, it's so nice having Maddie's so close to mine. I walked in through the door, and Finneas and Claudia were sitting on the couch. I gave each of them a hug. 

I walked into the kitchen, and my mom and dad were sitting at the table. I also gave each of them a hug too.

Maggie: "Hi Billie, I missed you."

Billie: "I missed you too, are you coming to the fitting?"

Maggie: "We're going to the fitting tomorrow."

Billie: "The fitting's tomorrow too?"

Maggie: "Do you not look at your schedule?" She laughed.

Billie: "I do... sometimes."

Maggie: "Yes, the fitting ends at 7 today, and then it's tomorrow too."

Billie: "Okay."

I walked to the living room and Finneas was hugging Claudia, and now we're going to the fitting.

We got into his car, because I have no clue where we're going.

Finneas: "How's it going with Maddie?"

Billie: "It's going good, she can go on tour as of now. I want her to go, but like I don't wanna fuck up her career either."

Finneas: "Wait, she can go?"

Billie: "Yeah, I talked to her a couple days ago. She ended her friendship with Dani, she says she's good, and I want to believe her. She might be good now, but I know that if Dani says something it will get to Maddie."

Finneas: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "My biggest fear is Dani saying something about her past, what if that happens? What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

Finneas: "It hasn't happened yet, so I don't know why you're worrying."

Billie: "She doesn't even care about her past, she just doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. She hates being pitied."

Finneas: "I know that, do you really think that Dani's going to say something about her past?"

Billie: "Probably, but the thing of it is. Dani doesn't even know the full story. I do."

Finneas: "Wait what?"

Billie: "The day she told me, she said that Dani didn't know one part that I will not say. And she said that the twins didn't know about her family."

Finneas: "So she fully opened up to you?"

Billie: "It took awhile, and I'm still learning things about it. But yeah she did."

Finneas: "Have you told her?"

Billie: "Bits and pieces, I have no clue how she told me all at once, I really have no fucking clue. I couldn't do that at all, I can't believe I'm saying this, but she's so much stronger than I am. She sat there, and told me everything, honestly with the thought that she was going to lose me swirling in her brain."

Finneas: "I think she knew that you weren't going to leave her, no matter what she told you."

Billie: "She definitely thought I was going to leave, the biggest part of the whole story. She moved away from me and said 'if you leave after this I understand.' I didn't leave, and I'm still here. I never even thought that I would leave her, no matter what she told me."