19

( tbh i really hate to write the whole killing scene so imma skip that . sorry! )

a month later.

Ten and you went out with the others after the exams. All of you went to the theme park together. " Gege! Can we go to the rollercoaster first?" Yangyang said. " Nu uh. I know gege would go to the bumper cars first." Lucas said while hairflipping his imaginary hair." Gege won't listen to you guys. Just let him pick the first one." Xukun said after he decided to tag along. " Why me? Can't you ask Ten?" " Well basically, you're the oldest so choose the first one." Xiaojun said. You sighed and looked at the map. " Well, I think we should go to the gift shop first and have our lunch. All of haven't eaten yet, am I right?" " Yes, gege!" With that you guys went to the gift shop first. You and Ten brought matching T-shirts and headbands. While the others brought a headband and some merch. " Now, let's go and eat!" Hendery said with excitement. All of you enjoyed the rest of the day with laughter, screaming and shouting. Lastly, all of you decided to go in pairs for the last activity and somehow you ended up with Xukun after losing on rock paper scissors . While you were walking, you could feel the tense in the air. There was a weird feeling where you felt like he knew something. " Gege." " Hm?" " Did you know where is Hani? She's been skipping classes for the whole month and nobody could contact her." " I don't know. Did you try to reach her phone's location?" " I tried but the location was her home. Perhaps, did you see her anywhere?" " No, I don't." " Ouh. Y'know what? I guess she's just having some problems, that's all." you nodded towards his statement. " Now, where shall we go?" he said cheerfully. ' nobody will ever found her because that bitch, she's dead.' you thought to yourself while smiling at Xukun.