As you were grabbing a energy bar from the vending machine, wooyoung turned you to face him.

"Wooyoung what do you want?"

"Can't I see my best friend."

"Ex best friend. You don't even talk to me anymore, after the fame and popularity, you just gave up and never hung with me again. That's not what real best friends do." You say.

"_____ I'm sorry but I still wanna be friends with you...please?"

"Yeah...no wooyoung. I'm fine with being myself, you can't just come here after ditching me and saying you wanna be friends again."
(A/n: okay but I just quoted two songs...can you guess? Hint it's both JYP Ent group. Idk what you guys will win but maybe a reply from me😂)

You walk away after grabbing the energy bar and went back to your teammates. They saw how wooyoung talked to you so they sequealed.

"Ooo did the Jung Wooyoung just talked to you?" Riley says.

"Omg right? Isn't he cute." Haneul says.

"Okay pause...he ain't cute secondly. He used be my friend before fame and popularity destroyed our friendship." You say.

"Okay but what exactly happened."

"He just got popular and forgot about me." You say simply. Your teammates pout.

"Aww and we were going to ship you two." Your face turned red.

"W-What? That's ridiculous." They smirk.

"You're blushing ______."

"S-Shut up! Now get back to practice. The coach is watching."

"Oh she isn't. She's busy flirting with the soccer's coach." Nala says.

"My whole life is somehow always connected to Wooyoung's." You sigh. The training went on and you still gave them breaks every hour. Your training lasted for 4 hours so it okay. 4 short breaks in between so they get to stay healthy.

"Ah my arms hurt from passing the ball around." Riley says. You snickered.

"Thats the purpose of basic training. You are supposed to get used to it then when tomorrow's game starts. You can pass around the ball properly."

"Well my hand hurts from slamming the ball." Nala says.

"We have to learn how to smash when the opportunity is right."

"Oh I have to go now. My boyfriend is waiting for me." Riley says.

"Us too." Nala and Haneul says.

"Alright bye." You waved to the 3 of them.

You went home, just as you made it to the front door...you hear Wooyoung again.

"____!" This boy.

"Wooyoung i already told you, i dont wanna be friends with you ever again."

"Look, im sorry." He holds out a bouquet of flowers. "I'm not bribing you if that's what you think."

"You already know i would think that way Jung Wooyoung."

"I'm really sorry ____. I stopped hanging out because i felt bad if you were with me and all those girls attacked you for no reason."

"Wooyoung...come in then we can talk. It's freezing out here." You and Wooyoung went inside. You turned on the heater inside the house. If you wanted to know, no you weren't living alone. Your parents had work and plus they took overtime so yeah. Wooyoung sat down on the couch while you went to grab a cup of water and well to put the flowers Wooyoung brought into a vase with water.