00:06 || introduction

Start from the beginning

Literally, I could see myself in them. His dark hair matched his eyes. I stared at him.

"And who are you," I mumble looking down at my nails. The guy chuckles softly then tells Harry and Grayson to leave. Tobias just stands against the locker. The guy grips my chin softly making me look at him.

"I'm Elijah Ramy." He smirks as my face goes blank. I try to pull his hand away but it won't move. "I just wanted to meet you." He chuckles letting go.

"Why," I say trying to sound not intimidated.

"You, Oakley Cove." He pauses looking me in the eye. "Are one of the only girls who's worth my time." He smiles. I stare at him confused.

"And why's that." I mumble.

"You my sweet blondy, are royalty." He smirks. "As am I, so I just had to meet you. To see if you were really the queen, everyone has said you are." He leans in closer. "I would say you are, which is perfect." He mumbles I feel his breath on my cheek. "Because I'm in need of a queen, you know what they say. A king is only as good as his queen. And as you can see no one else has found a queen so that would put me at an advantage." He whispers pulling away.

I don't know what to say. All I know is I want to smack that smug smirk off his sexy face. Sexy? Fuck what am I saying?

I obviously spaced off for a second but when I look back at Elijah he's looking past me with a cold expression. I turn my head to see Roland. My body relaxes.

"Ramy." Roland spits out his voice harsh as he stands next to me. He puts his hand on my back. I felt safe, oddly.

"Ronan." Elijah says with a glance down at Roland's hand.

"Why are you talking to her." Roland says as I look to my feet. My curls rolling onto my cheeks.

"I wanted to meet her, you can't have her all to yourself you know." Elijah says with a teasing sound in his voice. "I also heard that you no longer have full control over your Mafia." He smirks. "What a shame." He laughs. I feel Roland tense next to me.

"Why would it be a shame, we are now two times bigger than you and the West," Roland says with a straight face. "Now will you stop bothering her? She might be a queen but she'll never be yours" I look up at Roland. Again with the damn queen shit. Elijah takes a breath before walking down the hallway after giving me a wink. Tobias following close behind. Roland moves so he's in front of me.

"Why do people keep calling me a damn queen?" I yell upset. I don't want to be a fucking queen. They are never equal to their kings and I'm not a girl to sit behave.

"Oh, angel." I hear him say. "You just got put into a fucked up game of chess. As you know the queen is the strongest piece in the game. And right now your the only one we can pick from." He whispers, his voice sounds sad saying that. "This game has been going on since each mafia first started. It will keep going on until one group finally becomes the Elites of New York. It's been a long time and I don't think anyone will win soon. But now that a queen is in play everything will change." I roll my eyes. I'm not changing anything.

"How did I become a queen?" I ask unsure still.

"Your bother is now the co-leader of the North." He says with a smile. "So you angel, are what we call royalty and you are no princess." He says, I think back to when Elijah said the same thing. I sigh tugging at my blonde hair.

"So you're a king?" I snort very unladylike. He gives me a quick eye roll.

"Any leader of a mafia in this place is yes, a king." I look up at him to see a playful smirk.

"But I technically belong to the North, why the hell is West getting involved?" I mumble to myself mainly.

"That's what I want to know." He frowns slightly. "You should get back to class, I figured Hannah told you about who's who." He asks, I nod quickly. "Good, walk home with Hannah after school. And if you want to go anywhere please, call me or your brother." I smile at the fact that he's caring. I nod quickly before walking back to class.

I walk back in and everyone stares at me. I mumble a sorry to the teacher and walk back to my seat. I notice that Ares is on his phone texting someone and Hannah is staring at him like a love-struck idiot. Soon that class finally ended.

-♛

The rest of the day was normal, besides all the stares and people running for their lives. It was normal. I quickly found Hannah and we walked outside in a hurry to get home.

But yet once again I was stopped by a wall. Nope, not a wall.

I sigh looking up hoping to see the light gray eyes but I see emerald green eyes. Hannah backs up, I turn to face her seeing that Ares is right next to her not letting her go. I don't think she mines though. I turn back to face him. "Oliver is it?" I question. "Right, see I want to go home. Yes, So please. Muovi il culo grasso!" I snap not wanting any more mafia shit. I watch a laugh come from his mouth as he grabs my arm tightly but not causing pain.{t-Move your fat ass}

"Was that Italian?" He whispers in my ear as we walk. "Now I don't speak Italian, so next time speak English." He says seriously. I roll my eyes as we approach his car. I see that Hannah is still being pulled by Ares. "Get in love." He says opening the door.

"And if I don't," I ask not stepping into the car.

"I'll just take your friend, Hannah." He says turning to her. "Oh hi Hannah, we missed you." He laughs at Hannah.

"Fine," I whisper getting into the car. I see Hannah get into the car with Ares. "How will the other two get home? The two you came to school with?" I ask.

"Clyde is picking them up, don't worry love." He says placing his hand on my thigh. Which I slap and quickly removing it. We speed out of the parking lot with Ace's car behind us.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "You do know this is Kidnapping?" I say when he doesn't answer my first question.

"Darling we are going racing tonight." He smirks not looking at me, or answering any of my questions. Racing, shit. "I figured Ramy or Ronan already told you about this queen shit. Yes? Well, I don't give a fuck what they said or told you, love. I will have you as my queen. I give you my word." I stare at him in shock. He's delusional.

"I'm not a thing you can have, I'm a fucking person and this is North business. Why are the West and East getting involved?" I try asking.

"Why do you think?" He asks. "If you become one of our queens your mafia follows you, becoming ours." He mumbles. "I wouldn't be one to back off now would I? There's too much at stake we all know that." He smirks.

Jokes on him, I'm not going to be falling for East or West and my brother has the power of our mafia right. So even if I got sucked into this shit. My brother is the leader, not me so It wouldn't even matter, right? I sigh leaning into the seat.

-♛

hope you enjoy part 6!!
comment please
and vote!
how often should I post chapters,
once a day or one every other day?
and at what time should I?

(future me- how the hell did i have
enough time to post chapters once a day..)

lol thanks for reading
-s