GUIDELINES

04/08/2020

Rules...boring, I know. I get it!

If it was up to me, there would be no rules but we have to implement them to keep order. Order I say, you wild animals! (Just kidding...)

You MUST follow these guidelines, otherwise your submitted story will not be accepted and who wants that? :/

1) Follow me (The Host) to stay up-to-date on all things Rising Gem Awards. Don't worry, you can unfollow me after the awards are over if you so wish :)

2) Shout out the Rising Gems Awards on your message board so we can get the word out to fellow writers to enter! Optional* but it helps.

3) Make sure to ADD this awards book to your reading list and library to get notifications.

4) You may only enter ONE work to a genre category. However, if you have another work to enter you may do so but to a DIFFERENT genre category. Or you may enter the same one work to a DIFFERENT genre category if the work falls under different genres. Capeesh? *inserts Italian accent*

5) Your book MUST have AT LEAST three chapters. Cannot include character description parts, must be written chapters about the story! and I encourage you to keep updating the chapters! Easy right? :)

6) The book MUST be in English.

7) When filling out the participant entry form, please put the password NEW WRITER. This lets me know that you are capable of following rules <3

Please keep in mind that once all of the slots are full, I will be announcing the dates of judging and result releases :)

Okay, my turtle doves. Fly, fly away to the entry forms and good luck!

 Fly, fly away to the entry forms and good luck!