lets train then

~Noelles pov~

When we got to our hideout captain yami said he was going to do a important thing but we all knew he was going to do his business in the bathroom so he said we had the day off to do what we wanted. Me and asta decided to train and I actually got to control my mana and it was really cool we took a time out and went to walk around the village. We spotted the same group and I ran to mimosa when she saw me she started running towards me aswell "hey there again" she said in between giggles she was a really pretty girl. I smiled and nodded "yeah" asta ran to yuno and yuno just stood there like he wasn't going to waste his time on him. I went to the glasses guy and said "sorry forgot to introduce myself my name is noelle nice to meet you" with a small smile. He turned a bit pink and said "like wise my name is klaus" me and mimosa talked to klaus and I felt eyes on me I decided to ignore them and continued talking. Asta came to us and grabbed me by the hand making me blush a little "let's go noelle we were going to continue training right?" He said and I nodded I was turning back to say goodbye until mimosa spoke "can we train with you guys??". I looked at asta and he nodded I then said "sure!" And we went to the forest where we train. We were walking together and asta broke the silence " but you are the one I am going to train with right noelle?" He said with pleading eyes I felt a death stare and turned to look at the others " I think I'm going to train with mimosa and klaus you can train with yuno".

~Yuno pov~

When she said that I felt a little relifed for some reason and just relaxed again we kept walking till 10 minutes and we got there the girls and klaus went to another part while me and asta went a little further into the forest. "So I really dont like the way you look at noelle" asta said breaking the silence once again. All I could say was "huh? Is she your girlfriend or something??" I asked.  
"U-um well no but I have this feeling when I'm around her" he said. "Then you should really not care how I stare at her" i said " and didnt you like sister lily?" I added. He just said " yeah well noelle changed that" I felt a bit of pain in my heart and my voice turned cold
"Well let's train then" I said my voice coming really cold.

~mimosas pov~

I saw how yuno looked at noelle but i cant help to feel that asta likes her too I decided to ask her "u-um noelle are you and asta a t-thing?" She turned and looked at me "me and asta? No way why you asking?" She said. I only blushed and I know she realised because she said "ohhh mimosa likes asta?? My dear cousin is in love" she said in between a laugh. I only blushed more and said " shut u-up". Klaus than said "noelle and mimosa you first and who ever wins is against me". I looked at noelle and nodded we got in a fighting stance. He said "begin!" And I ran towards her I said " magic cannon fire!!" And a big sunflower appeared. Noelle yelled "sea dragons nest!" And a big bubble of water was protecting her and she was a bit up in the sky. I heard footsteps and it was asta and yuno. I got up in the sun flower and went into the sky as well with noelle "magic cannon shoot once agakn!!" And it shoot noelle yelled "sea dragons roar!!" And I was being face to face with a big dragon of water and it sent me down hard. "Mimosa are you ok?!" Noelle came running towards me "yeah but I stood no chance against you" I said with a sad tone she said " what but your super strong yourself" she said with a smile and I smiled as well. Asta came running towards us and said "nice noelle!!" And she said "thanks" I used my healing on myself. Klaus spoke "ok noelle wins and now it's my turn" noelle nodded.

~klaus pov~

I admit she is strong so I cant underestimate her we got into a fighting stance "blazing spiral lance!" I scream and she yells "dragons nest!" And that water barrier showed again and blocked my steel. I thought steel could brake her barrier seems like I'm mistaken and I yelled steel railgun!" She thank send a huge water ball to my way and I yell "steel shield!" It blocks it but then a huge dragon appears "sea dragons roar" and I went under the dirt it made a huge impact. I was dizzy and I got a cut that was bleeding mimosa came and healed me I stood up and said " nice match I hope you will fight me again when I become stronger" she smiled and said "sure thing!!". I blushed
And yet again I felt that deathly stare and I just walked to mimosa again.

Thanks for reading hope you are all staying healthy and please comment down below if you want a smut chapter  in the future of this book! :) bye bye