Prolong

Steven was out on a mission fighting corrupted Gems with the other gems and Connie (he has his Diamond powers in this story). He was fighting harder then any of the other gems. He saw Perl with a tail wrapped around her. "Steven Help!" She said. "Will Do!" He replied. He then summond a pink wall with spikes and threw it at the Courpted gem, causing it to proof back into it's gem and Steven bubbled it. "Good job Steven, only 50 more to go!" Said Connie. Steven then said "Lets Fuse!" "Ok" said Connie. "We will hold them off while the two of you fuse." Said Garnet. So Steven and Connie did there fusion dance and became Stevonie. "Wow, haven't been me in a while." The fusion said. Stevonie grabbed her sword and shield and then started fighting. She took out 20 Courpted gems in 5 minutes. She then saw Amathist pined up against a wall so she flew up and stabbed the Courpted gem witch proofed back into it's gem and bubbled it. After they got home from the mission, Stevonie unfused.
Connie pov
After the mission, Steven and I hung out with eachother and we watched Dogcopter movies in his room. I still find it amazing that he can just speak and stuff appears. I think I'm in love with Steven, but I have not told him yet.
Steven pov
I take a break from watching the movie to look at Connie. I love her but I do not know how to let her know.
My pov
After the movie, Amethyst called from the kitchen "dinner!" So The two got up and ate dinner. "I still can not believe that your parents let you move in here with us." Said Garnet. "Same" Connie replied. After dinner, the two went to bed. (Steven is sleeping in the Rose Quartz cloud room and Connie sleeps in Stevens old room.)