1: returning to beacon.

Toad had returned to beacon with his girlfriend Winter. As they got off the bullhead, they were greeted by team RWBY (minus Blake). Yang was worried the most about him. So she ran up to him and hugged him.

Yang: Toad where were you? We were worried!
Toad: I'm sorry Yang. When Blake rejected me, I left beacon and joined the atlas military. So u hate to ask but what happened to Blake?
Yang: when you left, she became really depressed. She doesn't even leave the dorm. She's been surviving on her leftover lunch. And when I looked in her diary, she wrote some very disturbing things.
Toad: like what?
Yang: like this entry for example, *reads from diary*

April 15th.

Toad is gone. I wish I hadn't rejected him. It was all Sun's fault. So when Toad gets back, I will kill Sun and Toad will be mine. No-one will stand in my way. I already killed all the girls that he talked to. So by the time he gets back, we will be together just like he wanted. I will NEVER let him out of my sight. I know that Yang likes him too as well as our other friends so I decided to share him with them just as long as they remain faithful, if not then I will kill them.

Yang: *finishes reading diary* very.....disturbing stuff.
Toad* sighs* I'll go talk to her.
Yang: just be careful Toad! She's gone crazy!
Toad: not my worst ideas I've ever had! Just look after Winter for me!