thirty-seven. (part 3/4)

Start from the beginning

"This looks like--"

"Todoroki?" Kirishima asked as he saw them.

The villains then began to try and break through the ice, Todoroki using his ice to bring the rest of the group up to the ceiling. "The four of us can keep them busy down here, look for a way to the top!"

"What're you doing?" Midoriya asked as the ice began to lift them up.

"I'm fine, go!"

"Wait, you guys are here, too?" Kirishima asked them. "What the heck's going on, Todoroki?"

"You didn't hear the broadcast alert?" Todoroki asked. Kirishima just gave him a confused look. "Never mind then, some villains have taken over the tower."

"Wait, that's what this is about?" Bakugo asked as the three looked in shock at Todoroki.

"I'll explain later," Todoroki told them as he brought the rest of the group higher.

"I knew something bad was happening," (Y/n) said as she rubbed her hands and wrists. "Maybe that's why my quirk was shut out earlier."

Then the villains broke through the ice, Bakugo asking, "What's with this guy's quirk?"

"Stay on your guard," Todoroki told them.

"Shut up! I know that!" Bakugo snapped back.

"Not now, Katsuki..." (Y/n) told him as her hands began to glow.

"So you wanna pick a fight?" one villain asked as he turned into a purple ogre looking monster. "Then let's see how tough you really are."

As Todoroki and Bakugo dealt with one of the villains, the ogre came right at Bakugo. (Y/n) created a forcefield in front of him while Kirishima pushed him out of the way and tried to block using his hardening quirk. But the villain basically shattered the field and punched Kirishima through the ice and into a wall.

"Kirishima!" Bakugo and (Y/n) yelled.

"Move!" she yelled to Bakugo as she saw the other villain behind him.

He launched himself out of the way as she blasted him with her quirk while Todoroki tried to use his ice against the other villain. The villain just dodged the blast and broke the ice, leading (Y/n), Todoroki, and Bakugo back to back against each other.

"You boys know how to fight," the breaking villain said.

"Do I look like a boy?!" (Y/n) retorted back at him. She then went into second form for the fight, beginning to float in the air.

"Where'd you come from?" the ogre asked.

"Why would we tell a couple of weak-ass villains?" Bakugo snarled.

"Why would we tell you anything?" Todoroki added.

Todoroki dealt with the breaking villain while Bakugo dealt with the ogre, (Y/n) alternating between the two. As Bakugo leapt through the air to avoid the villain, she would fly and elbow him in her second form, pushing him off balance to be able to blast him. The villain swung back at her, she then flew up and Bakugo blasted him. She then went over and blasted the other villain as they discovered the destroying villain wasn't destroying matter but displacing it.

(Y/n) then tried to blast the matter villain, having to leave her second form due to the strain on her quirk and her nose bleeding. As she dealt with the villain, he used his quirk to rip her off the ground and throw her against the ice, seeing that Bakugo had defeated the purple ogre. She fell to the ground, she watched as the matter villain used his quirk on Bakugo, ripping off his sleeve and sweat.

"Hm? What the hell?" the matter villain asked as he looked at his large palm.

"That's the sweat from my palms," Bakugo yelled to him as he ran over to (Y/n), who was on the ground. "It works like nitroglycerin."

Todoroki then used his fire to blast the matter villain with the sweat and freeze him with the ice, taking him down. Bakugo then helped her up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," (Y/n) told him as he held her back and she held her head, then she remembered something. "Kirishima!"

The three ran over to him, Todoroki asking, "Are you alright?"

"Um yeah," he responded, stuck in the wall. "But I can't move. Can you get me out of here?"

"Are you that stupid?" Bakugo asked as (Y/n) noticed what he saw. "Just turn your damn quirk off, you idiot."

"Oh, right," Kirishima turned off his quirk and laughed, looking at his arms. "Guess I should've thought of that."

"I'm just glad to see you're not injured," Todoroki told him.

"Yeah, same to you guys," Kirishima said as (Y/n) went to help him up.

Bakugo then turned around, his hands in his pockets. "Thank you."

"Wait, what?" (Y/n) asked as she helped Kirishima up.

"Woah, where'd that come from?" Kirishima asked surprised. "Don't worry about it!"

"I'm not worried!" Bakugo barked back.

"Alright, let's catch up with the others," Todoroki said as he began to run.

"Don't order me around!"

"Todoroki, time to give us some details," Kirishima said as they ran.

But before he could, a bunch of security robots began to flood into the plant room.

"Looks like they've gotten serious," Todoroki said as he looked at the huge army of robots.