Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor

Começar do início

"I enjoy being a girl," Daphne says, proud of herself.

Later, after Daphne does the same trick to free the others from their own cages, we all head into the main hall. The business men and girl scout leave, while the rest of us stay here, to continue our investigation.

"Ranks for the cookies," Scooby thanks.

"Welcome!" the girl scout exclaims, counting the money that Shaggy gave to pay for a box of cookies.

"Okay, gang. Let's, like, split up and search for clues. Sam, Dean, Scoob and I will go this way. Come on, Scoob," Shaggy says, going in one direction with Scooby.

Sam and Dean share a look, confused on what has gotten into Shaggy. But they soon shrug their shoulders and follow Shaggy and Scooby.

"He stole my thing that I say!" Fred exclaims, just as shocked as the rest of us.

I mean, since when has Shaggy ever suggested splitting up? Usually, him and Scooby get scared and try to stick to the rest of us for comfort.

(3rd) POV:

Eventually, Shaggy and Sam split up from Dean and Scooby to cover more ground.

"Rearch for clues. Rearch for clues," Scooby says, after entering a room. He then stops in front of a safe that reads 'SECRET. DO NOT OPEN'. However, his attention is drawn to something else. "Aha! A clue!"

He laughs to himself, as he places a pair of glasses on his face, which causes Dean to chuckle.

(Y/N)'s POV:

While looking around, we notice a trail of footprints.

"Shiny footprints," Daphne says.

"The glow seems to be similar to the Pterodactyl scale," (F/A/N) says, as we follow the footprints up a set of stairs.

(3rd) POV:

Scooby continues his search for clues, opening a drawer, stumbling upon a diary that reads 'PRIVATE. DO NOT READ'.

"Aha!" Scooby exclaims, grabbing a pair of white underwear with red polka dots, and then placing it on his head. "A clue!"

Dean chuckles. "Hey, let me see that, Scoob," he says, unable to contain himself from joining in on the fun.

(Y/N) POV:

While following the footprints, we stumble upon Wickles' library.

"It looks like Wickles shares his old pal Jacobo's fascination with the supernatural. He collects everything from Piri Reis to Aleister Crowley," Velma says.

"He collects dust, too," Daphne says.

"The dust is good. We can tell what he's been reading lately," Fred points out. After noticing a book that stood out from the rest, he grabs it. "Like here!"

"What is it?" Daphne asks.

"It's an obsolete Celtic text used by secret societies in the mid-19th century," Velma says.

After opening the book, we see a list of names. "Look. The book belonged to J. Jacobo. The original Pterodactyl Ghost," says Daphne.

"Think he gave it to Wickles before he died?" (F/A/N) asks.