Heaven

(Castiel POV)

Heaven is ripping at the seams, if only I had what it takes to save my home. Even if I did, my good intentions always turn sour, I reflect back on the chaos the leviathans had caused. Informing the Winchester's of heavens current state is sure to only upset the few angels left, Gabriel's dead and I'm alone.

I start thinking of the other angels I'd grown up with for thousands of years, perished, some by my blade. To think this is what has become of god's angels, not that god is all that great himself. Heaven is losing its touch by the day, at this rate we'll all be on the ground soon. These thoughts invade my mind as I sit staring into the rubble of heavens dungeon,the same one I once sat in hopelessly beside my brother, Lucifer.

The very memory of the archangel and his actions send shivers down my spine. There had been times where after being introduced to the Winchesters, the question of whether I had been raised by him came up all to much for my liking. I turn my head slightly as his voice whispers to me , I realize how absurd that is and look the other way. This next moment causes me to struggle on how damaged my perception really is, considering it seems as tho he sits beside me. I can't help but listen to the white lies provided by my older brother, we've thought him to be such a villain even before his cruel acts, all because he did the same thing I did, rebel. Only he despised humanity whereas I favored it.

       I wipe all thoughts of him from my mind as Ramiel, a lower grade angel, walks into the room to inform me of heavens status. " Rates are falling fast, angels are losing their grace as if we're already down, what are we supposed to do Castiel?." It takes me longer than I'd like to admit to think of a response for him, eventually I realize there's no way to get around what we don't know.
" I'm not sure Ramiel, we can only hope for the best and keep angels from earth unless absolutely necessary." He nods in understanding before leaving me to the debris of the dungeon.

     I continue to contemplate what the vacant memory of my brother had said, and why he seemed so real. Although Id rather him not be in my position or alive, I find myself curious as to how he managed during his short period of time in heavens throne. Sometimes I ponder whether heaven would be best on its own or if we would be best on earth. Maybe heaven isn't worth saving I think as I kick a fallen brick from what used to be a prison for the fiercest of enemies.

Hey guys, me again, we will be seeing all three of the boys together next chapter, finally! Also if you're enjoying please be sure to vote so I know and if not feel free to leave suggestions or criticism in the comments below :)