Bri
~ Roddy I gotta DNA test and this is your baby .

These fucking girls making me go crazy.

~you fucking lying lemme see

Bri
~I'll come by and show you the paperwork later.

~nah no need I'm busy right now I'll stop over there .

Bri
~ Roddy just to let you know idgaf about yo lil girlfriend but when I have this baby you better help me take care of it .

~if it's mine
~Btc my wife NOT LITTLE!, Big shit around here .
Read 2:41 pm

Bitches really got me fucked up today but I'm trying my best to keep my cool .

I pulled up the the crib and grabbed the food and sat it on the island as I went up stairs to see Vanessa.

She was sitting at her vanity "Happy birthday mamas" I kissed her neck and cheek "thanks Rodrick" she kissed me.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked while taking my hoodie off getting ready for a shower.

"Let's go out to eat tonight" she got up and went to the closet "We can do that" I agreed "but Im busy later tonight though" I talked while in the shower.

She came in wit her face twisted up "Busy?, Busy doing what?" He brushed her teeth .

"Mmcht Man don't worry about it" she rolled her eyes and washed her face.

"Rodrick?," she gave me a straight face "busy doing what..and I'm not playin its my birthday" she whined.

Ignoring her while Turing the shower off and grabbing my towel I brushed my teeth.

She huffed and walked out.

It's funny because little do she know I'm surprising her.

I had contacted Her close friend Nia to decorate the hotel for me and wit that she was willing to do it.

I walked out going to the closet grabbing me a red hoodie and some jeans.

Outfit ^ I walked downstairs seeing her eat at the island "Thank you" she said putting a pineapple in her mouth "you welcome babygirl" I sat down grabbing my food "you want some water" she looked towards me from her phone and nodded

Outfit ^
I walked downstairs seeing her eat at the island "Thank you" she said putting a pineapple in her mouth "you welcome babygirl" I sat down grabbing my food "you want some water" she looked towards me from her phone and nodded.

I grabbed us some water and sat back down.

"You gone see you're mom to-" the buzz to her phone cut me off I looked at it and she looked at me "what?" I shook my head "you gone see you're mom today?" I continued she thought about it "Nah ion really feel like going over there" She got up throwing her box away and cleaning up after herself.

That was another turn on for me she would always clean up after herself without nobody telling her even if it's little things she would pick up.

I think she got OCD but Ian never ask her "I'm finna make some runs" she pouted "I got you Later ma fs" she rolled her eyes for the 2nd time today..I pecked her lips and left out.

What I needed to do was go and talk to Bri and make sure the hotel shit was ready .

Things like this I hated because all of this running around would make me get a fucking headache and Ian even have no sleep.

I pulled up to Bri house and go out walking up to the door I knocked on it twice on the third knock she can to the door .

She opened it letting me in she closed the door behind me walking to the living room making me follow her I just needed to see proof that this was my baby if not I need to leave .

"Papers right here" she handed it to me .

I looked through the papers and as I was reading this was definitely my kid. "Man I guess" I handed the papers back to her "when yo next doctors appointment?" She sat down "next Tuesday morning" "Alr just text me" I said tryna end this quick it was getting weird and awkward.

"Look roddrick I know you not that happy because you're not having a baby with the love of your life but I'm not here to try to end y'all relationship ..just help me raise this baby and be in his/her life" she said getting up walking to the door as I followed.

"I'm gone be in the baby's life regardless I just wanted to make sure" I said walking out going to the car.

And she was right I wasn't that happy because I needed to find a way to tell Vanessa and today is not the day.
_
Sorry I've been updated real late but I promise the next chapter gone be longer and I basically done with the rest of my homework and this online school shit so I'll be updating faster .