Typical Teen Romance [2]

"Pleeeease! Just one song! Then we can listen to one of yours!" We were at a stop sign and I was begging Jeydon to let me listen to a song on my iPod. "For the last time, Marie, no. I'm not listening to a shitty teen song." I glared at him and said, "What if I put on a song that isn't girly?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow for a quick second before turning back to the road. "You have good songs on there?" Rolling my eyes, I plugged in my iPod and found a song that would make him beg me to put on a girly song. Smirking I tapped on Dragula and turned up the volume all the way up on my iPod and turned up the stereo to 25. 

"Dead I am the one

Exterminating son

Slipping through the trees

strangling the breeze

Dead I am the sky

watching angels cry

While they slowly turn 

conquering the worm

Dig through the ditches

and burn through the witches

I slam in the back of my dragula." 

The music cut off and I turned to Jeydon with a raised brow. "Don't like my music?" He looked terrified. I started laughing my ass off at his expression and kept going unitl he asked, "What is that devil music?!" I giggled. "That's for me to know and for you to go look up when we get back to your house." He glared at me and then I asked in a sweet voice, "Now can we listen to girly teen music to get the scary man out of your head?" I batted my eyelashes and he rolled his eyes. "I guess..." He trailed off and I started looking through my songs trying to find one that would scare him before I put the one I wanted to listen to on. Clicking on one of my most hated songs, I turned the volume back up to 25 and watched Jeydon's face.

"You know you love me,

You know I-"

The music stopped and Jeydon glared. "Do. Not. Play. That. In. My. Car." I laughed and put on the song I actually wanted to listen to.

"Down to you

You're pushing and 

pulling me down to you

But I don't know what I

Now when I caught myself

I had to stop myself 

From saying something that 

I should've never thought

Now when I caught myself

I had to stop myself

From saying something 

I should've never thought

of you. Of you

You're pushing and pulling me down

to you. But I don't know what I want

No, I don't know what I want

You got it you got it some kind of magic

Hypnotic hypnotic 

You're leaving me breathless

I hate this I hate this

You're not the one I believe in

With God as my witness." 

I waited as music played and I looked at Jeydon to see him giving me side looks but not saying anything I shrugged and went back to singing along.