All Fun and Games...

You know the saying it's all fun and games until some shit goes sideways? Yeah well I fully understand what that means at this moment. I felt like I was in a fast and furious movie and vin diesel's sexy ass was gonna pop out at any moment the way Micah was driving.

(A/N: wooh I wish that man would pop up on my ass😍🙌🏾 I would drop the kitty with no questions)

He was going the direction of his house and there was no stopping what was gonna happen unless I yelled rape or something. Which I'm not. I'm horny as hell and I want this just as much as he does. Now will this change anything...

Yes...

No...

Maybe??

Shit bitch I dont know, all I know is right now I'm finna throw it back like there's no tomorrow and be happy about it.

Pulling up to his house we both got out at the same time, I was all giddy and shit and when i looked up he was glaring at me as I closed my door.

"What?" I asked stepping back from his car.

"Nobody told you to get out the car." He said still glaring at me.

"Micah. I'm tryna throw it back in 10 different ways and you worried about me opening my own doors?" I asked with my head tilted. I just didnt understand. He didnt answer me, he just walked towards his house. As he opened the door it hit me really hard that I was really about to fuck the shit out of this man. He think he finna do something life changing to prove a point but no sir. Not today.

In no time we were in his room and his shirt just disappeared. As he took off his shoes I took the time to take off mine. I walked next to the door and took them off, out of habit. When I turned around he was sitting on his bed just looking at me.

"What?" I said slipping my sweats off of my body so now I was just in my t shirt, panties, and bra.

Jesus its cold in here.

"I can't look at you now?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"I dont know if you've earned that privilege yet." I said walking to him and straddling his lap.

"Mmm so I gotta earn it now?" He said laying back and putting his hands on my hips.

"Is that a question?" I said putting my hands on his stomach.

"Only if you got an answer for me." He said smirking moving his hands to my ass.

I leaned down and kissed him. He turned over so I was on the bed and he was above me. He moved his kisses from my lips to my neck, sucking on it and I just knew I was gonna have a big ass hickey on my neck. He made me sit up so he could take my shirt off and then my bra. I laid back down on the bed and he was just staring at me.

"You doing a lot of staring Micah." I said

"Its hard not to stare." He said. Then he leaned down and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

Damn I haven't done this in a minute.

Micah was going to town and I wasn't stopping him. It felt so good. His lips and tongue traveled from my breast, down to my stomach, and then to my thighs. I was just about ready to kick him but before I could say anything he pushed my thighs back, and now I was folded up like a piece of bread. His lips immediately attacked my pussy. My mouth opened and my eyes rolled back.

I mean if the man don't know how to do anything, he know how to eat pussy. Just saying.

"Fuck Micah." I moaned as he pushed two fingers into me.