Paul's POV:

"We're following him, right?" Leah asked, unsure of what to do, "Yeah." I nodded my head we all followed a worried looking Chase outside to the beach, we kept a distance but he knew we were following. I saw I little girl gettin mugged by a very large man, "Is there a problem here?" Chase asked casually, the man looked shocked for a second, "Uh, no. My daughter was just being stubborn." He replied, referring to the girl that clearly wasn't his. "I no know you cary mann!" She said in the cutest little baby voice, Chase gave her a smile then walked to the man, "I think you should leave, and give her money back." He said, a dangerous tone to his voice, the man scoffed then turned around and punched Chase square in the nose, I growled and moved forward but Sam put a hand on my shoulder and stopped me, "Look." He said, Chase wiped a drop of blood of his nose, "Your gonna regret that." He simply stated, the man went to punch him again, but Chase caught his hand midair, doing a sideways summersault while kicking the mans back, Chase had him lying in the sand, his face towards the girl, his arm twisted back in Chase's grasp, Chase's foot placed firmly between his shoulder blades, "Now, I suggest you say sorry and kindly give the girl her money back." He said, his tone deadly, the man grunted, so chase pulled his arm more, and pushed him foot down, "AH! F-fine I'm sorry!" The man screamed out, Chase brought him to his feet, his arm being pressed in between his shoulder blades, "Now give her the money." the man obeyed, throwing the money to the little girl, Chase threw him to the ground, "Know, if I ever, EVER, see you even looking at someone funny, I won't hesitate to send your ass to the hospital. Understand?" The man nodded his head in fear, "Now go." The man didn't hesitate to run, going as fast as he probably could, I walked over as Chase knelt next to the girl, "Hey sweetie, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked in such a calm and friendly demeanor it shocked me, she shook her head and hugged him tight, "My hewo!" She called, he looked shocked but then hugged her back, "Who iv the pwetty man?" I heard her whisper to him we both laughed, "That's my boyfriend, Paul." He simply stated, I blushed at the word, I knew were together but we hadn't made it official, I smiled at the thought of Chase being my boyfriend, "My name is Chase, can I know what yours is honey?" she nodded, "My name is Ava, nife to meet you Case!" She said, showing a smile she had one front tooth missing, and a dimple on her forehead. "Ok, Ava, I have have some friends that can help us, ok? Do you know where your mommy and daddy are? Or how you got here?" She shook her head, Chase sighed, she rubbed her eyes and yawned, she must have been exhausted. "Are you ok with me carrying you?" He asked her, she nodded her head yes and he picked her up, her head on his shoulder and arms around his neck, she wrapped her legs around his torso, he knew she had to get to sleep, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when sky's are grey." He sung to her softly until she fell asleep, it was amazing, he's really good with kids for being such a science nerd. We got back to Emily's and he laid her on the couch, putting a blanket over her. He nodded towards the kitchen,  signaling the pack and Em to follow him, "Ok that's Ava, we need to get her home." Emily pulled out a phone book with every person who lives on the reservation's phone number, "Did she tell you her last name?" He shook his head, "No, but her locket did. She has a necklace on, the heart locket has 'Ava Cogswell' engraved into it." him and Emily tore open the book and began looking, he stopped when he heard, "Case? Whewe are you?" little Ava came stumbling into the kitchen he turned around and picked her up, "Hey girly, are you hungry? We have some muffins?" He looked at her with a playful smile on his face, "Ooo! Muffins!" He laughed and sat her down, handing her a muffin, while laying his arms on the table, resting his head on them, "How old are you Ava?" he asked politely, she held up four fingers, "I dis much!" she said threw a face full of blueberry muffin. He nodded and when she was finished they went into the living room playing together, I leaned against the door way watching my significant other pretend to be a puppy and play with the little girl, "You sure as hell got a good one." Sam told me, referring to Chase, "He's great with kids, would make one hell of a Dad some day." I just smiled at him, imagining him playing with our own kids.