The Letter

Dr. Fox P.O.V.

I'm a Fox of reason, of science! And logic. So why must I be doing this extremely difficult and stupid action?

Let's say I've been thrown into this mess, accidentally, unintentionally, mistakenly. Ok what I'm trying to say is this isn't my fault.

Ever since the prince's assault happened, Hawkodile has been very perturbed. I mean, it's understandable because prince Puppycorn was attacked by his arch nemesis, Eagleator. But Hawkodile trained Puppycorn to fight, and it was bound to happen.

I'm not picking on him for being distraught because Yeah, Puppycorn getting injured is really bad but he seems overly concerned about it.

My research says that this much anxiety isn't healthy for the living body. But that's not the main reason why I'm telling you this.

What I'm trying to get at is that I found a letter on his desk and it seems well serious.

This is what it said:

Dear Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, and Richard,

It was an honor and privilege to serve you, I wish that I could continue to work and defend you as your bodyguard.

But there is important business I must attend to elsewhere. Therefore I must not stay, I can not tell you where I'm going or when I'm coming back for your safety. But do not worry, I trained Puppycorn for this, once he is better and healed, he'll be taking my place as the royal bodyguard.

I'll miss you all so dearly and there is many things I want to write in here like Dr. Fox, I want to confess something to you, I had always admired your work for science. You were the greatest friend I ever had and I'll miss you the most. You mean the world to me. And I like your glasses. As for Richard, I know it may be tough on you since I'm not around anymore but I know you'll manage. One less person to clean up after, am I right? Maybe because I was the closest one to your age I felt like you're eldest son. I'll miss you, you blockhead. And last but not least, Puppycorn. You are strong and fearless. I want you to be the man of the house once I'm gone, ok? You're your sister's only protector now and you need to be strong for me. If you took down Eagleator, you can take down anything. Even if you think you can't, I believe and depend on you, Slugger.

Your bodyguard,

Hawkodile

I was speechless when I finished the letter. He couldn't leave! We needed him, I needed him! But why was he leaving? Was it because of Eagleator? But then that's a reason to stay!

I had to think of something, I could convince him to stay, I could erase his memory about leaving in the first place. Right then and there I wanted to cry. Why was he doing this? I don't want him to leave.

When I put the letter down I heard him open up his treehouse door. Out of pure reaction, I hid. I know what you may be thinking, why must I hide from Hawkodile? Well, I wasn't really supposed to be in his treehouse at 1:00 am in the morning. (The reason why I was there so early in the morning is classified)

I decided to hide in the closest thing next to me, his backpack. Ok the thing about Hawkodile is he's huge, not obesity huge but like muscle-man-huge. And I'm a short stack of pancakes. The prince was taller than me when he was nine years old and I'm an adult!

Anyways everything he owns is big and bulky so I fit in his bag easily. Once he got into his room, I could see him through the crack of his zipper. He grabbed the letter and stuffed it into an envelope and sealed it.

He wrote something on the envelope and set it down. He then turned towards the bag I was in and opened it. Fortunately, I was buried underneath a bunch of clothes so he didn't notice me.

He put a few more things in his bag and zipped it up completely. I could feel him pick up the bag. I had now idea where he was going then I heard his motorcycle start.

Oh Gosh! Was he? Right now? I kicked and squirmed in the bag. He was running away right now, with me in his bag.

A/n:

Sorry guys this was a short first chapter but it will get pretty interesting I promise!