Chapter - 1

Hello everyone

Welcome back to my new book

I'm so excited to share my new story with you guys.. I hope you will give the same love and support like you did to my previous book..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I got up from the deep sleep when I heard the sound of the rain drops... I opened the window and pulled my hands out of my pocket to feel the cold water, to feel the fresh air but suddenly a loud sound of lightning makes me walked back inside the room. Yeah, I'm scared of lightning, I need someone to hold me at this moment..

I quietly sat on the bed and looked at the room door... I immediately got up when I heard someone knocking at the door..

"Eomma" I quickly hugged her because she's the one... She's the one who knows when I need her..

"Aigo my baby, I'm here...everything is okay" Eomma took me to the bed as I rest my head on her lap.. She started to caresses my hair softly while singing the lullaby she used to sing when I was little.. I smiled and closed my eyes.. I can feel the sound of lightning but this time... It aren't scaring me..

________

I woke up from the sound of alarm which was right in front of my ear... It makes me mad but happy at the same time.. 8 am, this is the time when me and my eomma appa decided to have breakfast together because after that appa have his own work and eomma got busy with her tailoring business.

I freshen up and changed into some warm clothes... The weather today is quite cold because of the rain last night..

                    (Gorgeous)

                    (Gorgeous)

I walked down to the dinning table and saw eomma appa is already sitting there waiting for me... I ran to them and gave a tight hug which makes them chuckle..

"Good morning my beautiful son.. What do you want for breakfast today? " Appa asked while reading his newspaper but smiled when I said a pancake

In just a minute I saw eomma placed a plate of pancake with some fresh berries..

"You knew I want pancakes?? " I looked at eomma in amusement.. She ruffled my hair and kissed it

"I am your eomma taetae... I know what you want and when" I smiled almost got teared up... I never wanted anything from God because giving me this beautiful family is already a blessing..

"Appa I wanted to talk to you.. If you have time" I asked hopefully because where Appa works is so strict...

"Of course tae.. Tell me what to you wanna say" Appa puts on newspaper on the side and looked at me

"Appa actually... I want to work for you guys" He looked at me and then eomma who stopped washing the dishes

"But why son? Aren't I'm enough to fulfill all your wants and your eommas? " He looked sad for which I cursed myself..

"It's not like that Appa.. I want to work for you two.. I'm that qualified to get a job with a good salary.." I took appa's hands on mine" Now it's your time to take rest at home and let your son work for you.. You have done for me enough.. Now as a son.....let me do it appa" I saw him teared up for the first time..

"I'm so proud of you taehyung.. " He patted and shoulders and got up gesturing me to hug him.. I immediately got up and hugged him.. I heard eomma sobbing...I gestures her join us too..

_______

"Hyung I need you help" I called jin hyung who told me about the job a week ago

"Yeah sure tae, tell me what can I do for you"

"Hyung remember you told me about the place you work? " I heard him hummed

"You said that the CEO of that company is looking for a secretary"

"Yeah tae.. He still wants one.. But why are you asking? "

"Hyung I wanna try" There was a minute silent...

"Hyung? " I called him 10 times and in return I heard a scream

"Are you really gonna work with me... Really?? Finally tae I'm so happy.. I will take the appointment for you.. Be there at 9 am in the morning sharp" He said excited making me chuckle

"Thank you so much hyung.. I will always remember that"

"Aish, don't thank me you stupid.. Anyways meet you tomorrow.. Bye tae bear" I hung up the phone and signed.

Finally I will do something for my family... I already thought about gifting my parents their favorite things when I'll get my first salary..

I took out the outfit I'mma wear tomorrow.. I have to look perfect so that he will select me.. I hope everything will go well..

______________________________

I just don't know how was it

But hope you will like it gosh

Thanks for reading

Love y'all so much

  Happy birthday to the most                beautiful angel