The Battle Begins!

Then, Phoenix heard a rumbling from outside. It was his enemies with their army of 9,000 monsters. "Behold Phoenix. I hold the hammer Ragnarok! This instrument was given to me by the spirit of flames! Get a look at it for it's the instrument to your demise!" Ranjiro told Phoenix.

"Surrender now or prepare to face us." Aiger said. "All of us! At once!" Naru called out. She was with the other water sprites to assist her. "Just give in!" Fubuki replied. "Yeah, before we attack you with 9,000 monsters." Suoh agreed. 

"Never!" Phoenix said. "ADVANCE!" Aiger said. Everyone charged. "Let's go girls!" Naru said. "Charge!" Fubuki said. "We'll hold them off while Ranjiro fight Phoenix." Suoh said. "Thanks guys." Ranjiro thanked. "Meat lings, advance too." Phi said. 

With that, the battle began. Everyone fought with their might. Ranjiro was fighting Phoenix with the hammer. Fortunately, the water sprite girls saved their allies by washing the meat lings from their rampaging and back to their adorableness. 

"NO!" Phoenix said. With Phoenix vulnerable, it was easy for Ranjiro to grab Phoenix, hit him in the head with the hammer, and let him fall to his death. After Phoenix was killed, everyone triumphed. The monsters cheered. "Yeah!" Aiger said. "Yes!" Fubuki said. "Woo!" Suoh said. "We did it!" Naru said. "We sure did." Ranjiro said. "We won!" Letchen said. "We did alright." Madison Imabune agreed. "The rain stopped." Alyee Hijikawa said. "You're right." Mary Ashida said. "It did." Tatie said. "Now, we should celebrate!" Cara Sumiye said.