The Shark Lord And The Arranging Elf

The three of them headed to the inn of the biting beaver. "Naru. Why did you take us to the inn of the biting beaver?" Ranjiro asked. "You heard Aiger. We need allies. There plenty of mercenaries and thugs to choose from. Also, they make a great taco salad." Naru answered. 

Aiger turned around to see someone looking at him and his friends. "Who's that guy?" Aiger asked. "I don't know." Ranjiro answered. "He's been looking at us since we got here. I wonder what he wants." Aiger said. "He's coming over! Be cool." Naru said. The person came to them and removed his hood revealing a dwarf. 

"You guys have to be careful. Phoenix's spies are everywhere. Look at that guy over there." the dwarf told them. They looked at a shepherd. "He doesn't look like a spy. He looks more like a shepherd." Ranjiro said. "He's a shepherd spy. Their the worst." the dwarf replied. 

"Are you a mercenary thug?" Aiger asked. "No. But, I'm a dwarf. It looks like you could use some help. The name is Fubuki, the shark lord. I can help you on your quest." Fubuki introduced. "Welcome aboard!" Naru welcomed.

"Also, I travel alongside a companion

"Also, I travel alongside a companion." Fubuki said. "Who is that?" Aiger asked. "An arranger elf named Suoh from the flower realm." Fubuki answered. "Oh." Ranjiro said. Suoh then came to Naru's side of the table and greeted his newest companions.

 Suoh then came to Naru's side of the table and greeted his newest companions

"Hello adventurer's. With my bow by my side, I will assist you on your quest." Suoh told them. "That's good!" Aiger said. "I like that." Ranjiro replied. "He's really trustworthy. We've been friends for a long time." Fubuki told the gang. "Now that we're all congregated, we must away." Naru said. 

The guys opened the door. "Everyone get ready. May this fair quest depend on us." Fubuki said. Then, the five of them left on their quest to the sounds of minor tones.