"This knife can save your life." The man says.

Eggsy looks to his left and sees a train at the end of the tunnel coming his way. "Fuck!" Eggsy started straining against his ties.

"My employer's got two questions for you, Eggsy. What the fuck is Kingsman? And who's Harry Hart?"

"I don't know who the fuck that is!" Eggsy denied while still struggling. "Shit!" The train is getting steadily closer.

"Oh, Eggsy, I just killed two of your friends who gave me the same bullshit answer!"

"Fuck! Just cut the fucking ropes, please!"

"Hey, Eggsy?! Is Kingsman worth dying for?"

He looked at the train before screwing his eyes shut and yelling, "FUCK YEAHHHH!" The train passes and Eggsy is unharmed, safely tucked into a mechanized recess in the tracks. Harry stands where the man was as Eggsy is raised back up.

"Congratulations." Harry says. "Bloody well done."

"How did the others do?" Eggsy asked calmly.

"Roxy passed with flying colours. Charlie's up next, want to watch?"

"Yeah, all right." Harry cuts Eggsy loose and they go to where Merlin, Y/n and Roxy watch and wait for them. They watch as Charlie is asked the same questions.

"Is Kingsman really worth dying for?" The man asks Charlie.

"No, it fucking isn't!" Charlie panics as the train comes. "Shit! I'll tell you what you want. Please! Chester King is Arthur. Arthur's head of a spy agency. It's called Kingsman. Get me out of here!"

"Thank you, Charlie. Much appreciated." The man smiles and takes a few steps back.

"Come on! That wasn't the fucking deal! Fuck!" He yells in fear as the train passes but he had been lowered and unharmed. He's raised back up and Arthur stands where the man was.

"I had such high hopes for you." Arthur said disappointed. "You're a bloody disgrace."

"Arthur, I'm sorry. At least untie me."

"Untie yourself." Arthur walks away.

"Arthur. Arthur, please. I'm the fucking son of the... Shit!" Charlie continues to struggle as Y/n and Merlin spin in their chairs away from the monitor to face the final two candidates and their proposers.

"Galahad, Gawain, congratulations. Your candidates have reached the final stage of the testing process." Y/n says with a smile before Merlin continues.

"As tradition allows, you now have 24 hours to spend with them. Eggsy, you should know your father reached this point. From now on there are no safety nets, understood?" Roxy and Eggsy glance at each other before nodding. "Good. Dismissed."

The four start to leave the room and Y/n and Merlin turn back to the screen and he speaks into a microphone. "Charlie, time to go home."

"Fuck you!" Charlie yells. "Fucking Dad's gonna hear about this!"

"I'm sure he will, Malfoy." Y/n says. Merlin gives her a slight chuckle before she smiles at him and gets up to follow her dad and Eggsy back home. Once there Harry leads the way to his office where he takes off his coat and sits at his desk. Y/n also takes off her jacket and sits in one of the chairs in front of his desk. Eggsy looks at the many front page articles pinned to the walls.

"'To pee or not to pee.'" He reads one off and looks at Harry questioning.

"That was the headline the day after I defused a dirty bomb in Paris." Harry says.