《One for all》ch.10

Start from the beginning

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE A QUIRK!?" He shouted at my face

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE A QUIRK!?" He shouted at my face. "None of your business, kacchan." I put on a confident face. "None of my business? Heh.." he soon put his hand down and grabbed my collar.

He scared me for a second then I went back to being mad

He scared me for a second then I went back to being mad. "YOU LYING BIT**! YOU HAD A QUIRK THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU HID IT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!? AND YOU DARE GO AND TELL ME ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!?" He shouted  right in my face.

"I DIDN'T HIDE THIS QUIRK, KACCHAN! I JUST KNEW I HAD ONE DURING THE INTERNSHIPS! WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!" I shouted back at him. "STOP LYING! TELL ME THE TRUTH NERD!" I got angry and clenched my fist.

"Kacchan. I am not lying. You can ask izuku himself. Now leave me alone." He grabbed my collar even tighter and death glared me. "YOU ARE! I DONT CARE WHAT SHI**Y DEKU SAYS. NOW TELL THE TRUTH!" I activated my quirk and punched his face.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYING ABOUT IZUKU! I AM NOT LYING! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN DONT! I JUST RECEIVED THIS QUIRK JUST LIKE IZUKU-" I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. "Received?" He got back up and wiped his mouth.

"You say anything else, kacchan... I am not afraid to fight you. I will work hard to beat you and anyone else that dares to harm me or izuku. With my quirk." I deactivated my quirk and glared at him. I continued to walk to my class and everyone hit me with questions.

"When did you have a quirk?"
"Did you get it late?"
"Is it like deku's quirk?"
"Did you get it during the internship ships!?"

"I just realized that I actually had a quirk because my mentor helped me activate it. And yes it is like izuku's quirk, we learned to not break our bones anymore using it and turns out my quirk was with me the whole time  but I just never activated it." I said in a convincing manner.

They all seemed to believe it and I sighed in relief. 'That was easier than I thought... I wonder what kacchan still thinks....'

Katsuki POV

After that nerd left everyone asked her about her quirk. She made up a excuse and those idiots believed it. 'I know theres something that nerd is hiding along with her brother. Theres something that has to do with them and all might. And when she said "received" that just gave me a idea of what she meant.. but I need more proof to prove it right. Then I'll beat them with my two bare hands!'