four

George was whispering to Fred in their dorm room

George was whispering to Fred in their dorm room. "You don't think Willa meant that, did you?"

Fred rolled her eyes. "She's a flirt, Georgie. She's probably said that to other guys."

"Okay, but what if she meant it with me?"

"Then go downstairs and find out," said Fred.

"With what courage?" asked George.

"I can pretend to be you if you're so scared."

"No, you'll open your big mouth and get me into some sort of trouble," retorted George. "I'll just go downstairs and talk to her."

Fred sighed, waving his twin away. George walked down to the common room where Willa was sitting with Angelina and Alicia. He talked himself up, gathering all the fake courage he could before he sat next to Willa and propped his feet up.

"Well, I'm here for that date," said George.

Angelina and Alicia rolled their eyes, while Willa chuckled and leaned into George's side.

"Any chance we could head up to your dorm room without being interrupted?" she whispered.

Angelina groaned. "Willa, keep your knickers on!"

Willa giggled as Angelina threw a pillow at her. She caught the pillow and easily threw it back. She looked up at George, who looked back at her. He couldn't breathe properly because of how close Willa was, but she didn't seem to notice - that, or she knew exactly what she was doing to poor George Weasley.

"Looks like it's a four-person date," said Willa as she looked at Angelina and Alicia.

"As long as I get to spend time with you," said George.

"And this is when I leave," said Angelina as she got up.

"I'd rather sleep early than be the third wheel," said Alicia as she followed after Angelina.

Willa smiled at George now that they were alone. George gulped. He didn't think he would get that far. Willa laughed, throwing her head back.

"Don't look so frightened, Weasley. I won't bite - unless you want me to. I don't actually expect to do anything. We can just talk. How does that sound?"

He nodded, letting out a breath. "That sounds good."