nineteen

Everyone was bustling to get ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding

Everyone was bustling to get ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding. They decided that a wedding during dark times was a good way to lighten the spirits of people.

George tip-toed into the kitchen as Ginny and Harry kissed. Willa hesitantly followed, feeling awkward that her boyfriend would want to watch such a thing. George leaned against the sink, grabbed a warm cup of tea from behind, and glanced at them. Ginny and Harry slowly broke apart. She looked at the floor for a brief moment before looking up at her brother.

"Morning," he greeted.

He made a gesture with his head and Ginny left the kitchen with an eye roll. Willa sighed, sending Harry an apologetic look. Harry left with hesitation.

"George, must you torment them like that?" Willa asked.

He chuckled quietly, lowering the cup to kiss the top of her head. "Yes, I must. She's my little sister, after all."

Willa chuckled, shaking her head as she turned around to walk out. She glanced over her shoulder at George. "Well, we have quite sometime before the wedding..."

He raised an eyebrow, put down the cup, and tackled her, swooping her up in his arms before Apparating to his room, falling onto his bed.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked.

She grinned. "You're asking the girl who likes to have sex in public areas? The answer is bloody yes."

Their lips found each other, moving against each other as they touched each other through their clothing. They weren't sure who initiated the kiss first, but they were both eager for it. George trailed his hands up her dress, while Willa was unbuttoning his top.

The thrill of being caught at any moment spurred Willa on. She was a woman of odd tastes, but George was an odd man. It was slightly rushed, seeing as the wedding would take part soon, but the two enjoyed it nonetheless.