Chapter 18

JISOO'S POV:

Its been a week since the accident, i did not attend school for about a week. I haven't eat well, because i lose appetite. Having the same dream every night. I haven't talked to my friends even to Jeonghan.

All i can do is lay down on my bed, i tried to stop thinking about it but i can't. I felt like i'm trapped, chained up, i couldn't get out of it. Everytime i take a shower, i could still feel the hands of the guy. It made me more insecure and anxious. I want to get out but i din't know how. My mom became worried about me, thinking if i am sick too. I haven't talked to her too.

I was so scared if she finds out what happened to me.

I suddenly heard my phone alarm, Which means i have a message. I realized that i have 15 messages from my friends and 20 for Jeonghan and 10 missed calls.

Chan:Hey Jisoo, how are you? Jeonghan hyung is worried about you. We are all worried about you. Pls come back We miss you already.

Jihoon:Jisoo-hyung how have you been?are you ok? Pls come back now. We miss you already.

Jeonghan:Hey..... how can i say this....
Well, i'm sorry about what happen to you?. If only i should not left you that day, you will be never be in this state right now. I feel so guilty, i promise to you that i will protect you, i broke it. I'm so sorry, please don't blame yourself okay?, please come back, okay? I miss you.

I read all of their messages, as i scrolled continuously on my phone.

I put my phone back and lay down on my day.

I tried to close eyes to get some sleep, bit i can't. I'm scared to have nightmares again.

---------------------------
JEONGHAN'S POV:

~At dismissal~

I quickly went into my car abd drove to Jisoo's house to check him or to see how is he going.

As i reached there, i knocked gently to the door. The door opened and i greeted Mrs. Hong.

"Hello, Jeonghan do you need something"  she asked with a warm smile to me.

"Is Jisoo around? Im worried about him" i replied.

"Yes, he is at him room, please come in" i followed her and went inside.

I went upstairs to look for his room.

I found his room then knocked gently and called him.

"Jisoo, its Jeonghan can i come in?"

No response.

"Jisoo are you there?"

I suddenly heard, the door unlocked and as it opened, i saw Jisoo was wearing a grey sweater and blue pajama. (Going seventeen TT 2018)

"Jisoo....." i aas schocked about his appearance, he got skinnier, paler, i could see his eye bags darker than ever and his puffy eyes.

"J-jeonghan, what are you doing here?" He asked me avoiding eye contact to me.

I reached for his waist and slowly hugged him from his waist. I missed him so much, i miss his laugh, smile and his funny yet sassy personality. Ah he is so warm. I miss him.

"Jeonghan what-" i cut him off.

"Why aren't you answering our calls and messages?"

We pulled away from each other and i caressed his cheeks.

"Your friends are so worried about you, i'm worried about you" i said i could see tears building up on his eyes.

"I-i-i'm sorry" he said tears started to run down on his cheeks.

I wiped his tears using my thumb. I hugged him again. Caressing his soft hair.

"Shhh..... its okay im here"

~inside Jisoo's room~

We were sitting on his bed face to face, it was a complete silence. He stopped crying for a while.

Then Jisoo began to speak. "So what are you really doing here?"

"I came here for you" i saw him blushed that made him extra adorable.

"Jeonghan, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine-" i cut him off again as i grabbed his hands and said.

"No you are not, i could see it in, just please.... just this once stop pretending that you are okay when you are not. Just let it out, you can cry, lean on me im here for you okay?, i won't leave you" i said comforting him.

As then he broke down to tears, i quickly put his head in my chest, he clung onto me, gripped my shirt tightly as he let it out. I smiled sadly caressing his hair gently.

"I-im sorry, im really s-sorry, i wanted to talk to you, but im scares. I just can't d-do i-it, and n-now you are all worried about m-me, i feel like a burden to you. The guy is right about me im pathetic, useless being i don't even deserved to be loved im so weak" he said between his breth and sobs hitting his chest as he cried hard.

I pulled away and caressed his cheeks and said

"Jisoo, listen to me" I made him look at me and gave him a warm smile.

"You are not a burden okay?, or pathetic, useless, not deserved to be loved or weak. Of all people i know you are the strongest being i know. You are loved Jisoo by your mom, you friends and....." i stopped for a while

And.... by me

I continued "Don't blame yourself to all of this, you didn't do anything wrong okay?, cause i should be the one apologizing. I made to attend the party." I said as i looked down.

I felt a hand on my cheek making me look up and soft lips in mine.

I miss this....

I kissed back and we kissed passionately. The kiss was different from others more passionate more love. We pulled away eventually and stared at each others eyes full of love nothing else.

"Jeonghan....."

"Hmm?"

"Stay with me please"

"Of course" we layed down and cuddled.

So warm, this moment i will protect you always Jisoo, no matter what happens.

His head on my chest my one hand in his slim waist, the other in his soft hair playing with it. Until then, he fell asleep on my chest. I took this chance to admire him, so beautiful...... like an angel. I caressed his cheek and kissed him i pulled away and hugged him and i fell asleep as well too. What a great night.

Hong Jisoo, i think i'm falling for you