"Move."

               "Girl would you let me talk."

               "Talk."

               "Ok that picture was taken when me and Keke was going out and she got mad at me the other day cause I was joking 'bout her and we started arguing and I said something I shouldn't have and she got mad and sent that picture to try to break us up I swear to god I would never cheat on you."

I just stood there looking at him.

               "Ok then how do I know that picture was taken before we went out huh?"

               "Because I love you and I would never hurt you." I didn't know if I should believe him when he told me he loved me. I bet he has said that to all of his past girlfriends.  But of course I told him I loved him too, but I'm sure I'm not in love with him. I just say it because it seems mean for someone to say it to me and I don't say it back. I studied him. I was terrible at reading people's faces. I stared into his eyes.

I sighed. "Ok." Was all I said and I walked back to the car. I got into the car and he got in the driver's side. He had a series of emotions on him face, happiness or disappointment, I wasn't going to tell him I loved him because I was annoyed to I just let him be disappointed. We drove to our high school in silence. I really needed to talk to Vanessa, my best friend. We pulled into Robert's parking space. I put my hand on the handle to get but Robert stopped me. I looked at him.

               "Please don't be mad at me." He looked sad. Ugh.

               "I'm not mad ok. Can I go now?" I was still mad. He didn't believe me but he let go anyway. I got out and started to walk towards the courtyard where Vanessa, we call her Nessa was waiting with my other friend, Angie.

"Hey Nessa, Angie." I greeted my friends. I looked back to see Robert walking over to his friends but not before mouthing "sorry". My friends saw him also.

"Ok what happened?" Nessa asked. I thought she would know. Angie rolled her eyes and showed Nessa her phone. She gasped. "Oh em gee!! I am so sorry sweetie. Want me to go punch him for you? Cause I will break his cheating nose!"

"Hey Ness don't worry 'bout it he didn't cheat that was taken before he and Keke went out."

"Are you sure about that Trina?" Angie said. "Cause he could easily lie about something like that." I pursed my lips.

"Ok maybe I don't believe him 100 percent but I see."

"I think you should dump him before you get hurt."

I just shrugged when a girl from my class walked over I think her name is Ashley.

"Hey I heard about your break up with Robert. Sorry about that such a shame he is so fine!" Then she walked off in his direction. Broken up? What? I looked at my friend; they were just as confused as I was. What is he telling people! Now I was really mad.

"Yall broke up?" Nessa asked, looking at me. I didn't answer her I was too busy looking at that slut rubbing herself against my boyfriend. I was about to confront them but the bell rang. I was dragged off to class by my friends. I only had one class with Robert because I was junior and he was a senior and that is Art I, he claimed he took it because he likes to draw but I knew the reason. I walked into Art, not planning on talking to him, but he walked up to me.

"Trina, why are people saying we are broken up? I thought you said you weren't mad!" he said frantically. I rolled my eyes, well obviously someone started a rumor but I said.