Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?

Depuis le début

A quick realisation created a frown between her brows. Standing up carefully, she took his hand in both of hers.

Studying it for a moment, she slid it down the front of her panties, rubbing herself against him in a rhythmic motion.

With wide eyes, Freddie watched her masturbate herself on his hand, fuelling his desires further.

As her warm juices covered his palm, his erection painfully hung between his legs, twitching with the anticipation of what she would do to him next.

Removing his hand, she looked into his eyes with a hypnotic gaze "I thought you'd like some lubrication" she sat back on the edge of the bed with no further explanation, her smile now wicked and taunting.

"Rub it for me Mr Mercury, and don't you dare take your eyes off me" her instruction was clear and sharp.

Smearing her juices over his cock, he closed his hand around the base, and slid his fist slowly up to the tip and then slowly, caressingly back downward.

Their eyes dug deep into eachother, neither breaking contact.

Running her hands over her breasts, softly kneading, with a soft moan, Daisy's legs shuddered as she touched her nipples.

One hand remained on her chest as the other found its way between her legs, two fingers sliding up and down between the slick lips.

Her breathing was growing heavier, and her eyes looked up at him hungrily.

"Faster!" she said. "Stroke it faster."

He picked up the tempo, sliding his fist more quickly, squeezing his cock at the tip, and smearing the precum up and down the shaft to mingle with her juices.

He rolled his head backward and groaned, his legs trembling, barely holding up his own body weight.

"That's it. Stroke that big cock...." her hand between her legs moved more quickly in a small circle, while her free hand was locked on her breast, two fingers working the tender nipple.

"Faster!" She gasped, her eyes were locked on his hand and cock, with an incredible look of lust across her face.

He wanted to be inside her more than life itself.

Stopping and rushing towards her, he bent forward.

"No" Her hands pressed against his shoulders, pushing him away.

He wasn't interest in her refusal, grabbing both hands, he pushed her back onto the mattress.

Pinning her down, her arms pressed abound her head.  He pressed his mouth against hers, her mouth opened willingly, their tongues fencing as their passionate breaths hissed in and out of their nostrils.

Breaking the kiss, Daisy panted, "Fuck me....Do it now. Fuck me."

Freddie's cock was hovering at the entrance between her legs, trembling and brushing the tender lips of her pussy as they kissed.

He kissed her again, not releasing her wrists, and slowly pushed himself into her warm softness, easing in as slowly as he could.

She whimpered into his mouth as  he slowly slid inside, the tip of his cock brushing her cervix as he entered her completely.

His mouth devoured hers as he slowly slipped in and out with each tantalizing stroke.

Her back arched, pressing her body against him, her hands still imprisoned above her head. She broke the kiss again, her eyes locking on his.