"You are not a baby. When I have nightmares, sometimes all I do is cry. Mom and dad usually have to run in my room and calm me down. I haven't had any bad ones in a couple months. It's okay to cry"

"You're too good of a person" I told him and he just laughed

"No. I'm not. How about we go up to my floor and watch something? I will even make you my special hot cocoa"

He grabbed my hand and we took the elevator back to his floor. I took a seat on the couch and grabbed a blanket before telling Friday to turn on a movie.

"A walk to remember? Mom loves this movie" He told me handing me a cup and taking a seat next to me

I covered him with the blanket and laid back to watch the movie. This movie was so beautiful. It was very romantic and sad, and I couldn't help but cry when I found out she was sick.

I laid my head against his shoulder and felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. This moment was perfect, nothing could ruin this.

"Hey Peter?"

"Yeah?" He asked turning his head slightly

"Would you maybe want to go out sometime?" I asked him suddenly feeling more confident, he looked at me and I could see his face turn red

"Yes! Yeah....I would love that. I've been meaning to ask....it's just....things have been complicated. I mean I was going to ask you a couple days ago, but I was afraid you were going to say no. So I definitely want to date" He always stutters when he gets nervous, and I always thought it was cute

"Then it's a date"

Without saying another word I closed my eyes and finally felt myself falling asleep on his shoulder.

The next morning....

Peter's pov

"You should wake them"

"No don't"

"They look cute together"

"You think he will tell Wanda how he feels"

"Probably not, but leave them"

"Friday take a picture"

"I'm waking them up, it's time to eat"

I was still half asleep, but I still heard their conversation. I didn't bother opening my eyes wanting to stay wrapped in the blanket.

"Peter? Wanda? It's time to wake up" Clint shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes

I looked around to see everyone standing around. I then looked down to see Wanda still laying against me. We must of fallen asleep last night watching the movie.

"What's going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"Well it's time for breakfast. So you two need to get up"

"What time is it?" I heard Wanda ask sitting up

"Around 9. So you two go change and then we can start eating" Dad said smirking

I looked over at Wanda and I immediately blushed. Everyone saw me laying with her. She smiled at me before grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around herself. She then walked away and went towards the elevator. Once she was gone I stood up and stretched. I didn't want to be questioned this early, so I ignored their smiles and looks and walked to my room.

Once I was showered and dressed for the day, I walked out of my room and sat down at the table. Mom pressed a kiss on my cheek and ruffled my hair just like she did every morning. We all started eating and eventually Wanda came to join us. She took a seat right next to me and I felt the room shift.

I looked up to see everyone glancing at Wanda and I, but of course no one said anything so it was just awkward silence.

"So what's up? Or what's Gucci? That's what you kids say right?" Steve asked and both Wanda and I immediately started choking

Everyone started laughing and I quickly drank my water trying to clear my throat. I saw Wanda wipe the juice off her mouth before she looked at Steve and started laughing.

"Um....please never say that again"

Well at least the awkward silence wasn't a problem anymore. Everyone started talking amongst themselves and it felt normal again. I took one last look at Wanda and I smiled. We were going on date.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aww. See now we can get to all the romance. Yay!

Happy Birthday Zendaya! ❤️