Prologue

Evan Grigorri

I have been on the run for two thirds of my life. I worry that I may have to live such a life style for all of my time on Earth. And that's a pretty long time, considering that I'm immortal.
In an attempt to have a life-well as close to normal as I can receive, I have decided to go to school. I know it's probably not going to work, but I have to try.

Looking into the records of the school, I came across something interesting. Actually someone interesting to be more specific. Her name is Emili, Emili Vinski. There was something familiar with her last name, something that is tugging at my brain telling me to meet this girl. Maybe if I meet her, I can find out what it is about her last name that drives me crazy about a past memory that I have yet to figure out.

Well I know one thing for sure: I am going to get close to Emili to draw out information on her. Whether it be a good or bad idea, it doesn't really matter. I have nothing better to do anyway. Who knows, maybe this girl will entertain me for a decent amount of time.

---------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this even if it is short. Please consider reading on and maybe even leaving a vote, it would make my day if you did. Thank you for reading, have a nice day!