Chapter 9: Duties.

Some deep action that involves blood and abuse. Happens in this chapter. Read at your own risk. Enjoy.

Uknown P.O.V

"Did you bring what I asked for?" A manly voice said.

"Yes, I did. It is in the department. My workers are watching over it" she responds. He steps up and nods at her walking around.

"You know what my boss deal in the past right?"

"To scare off the panthers then kill them when they far away in a couple years" she responds.

"Yes. Why one escape?!?" He orders and slap her hard. Having a deep growl at her with his fangs out.

"The planned failed..." She squeaked out facing the ground.

"Exactly and my boss got pist at me for failing his orders. Now that you have the mother. Keep her in the cage. We have to change our plans. Order your worker to serve the blood of the father to the Royals. So then. The Panther will be aware of what she is getting into" he orders walking away with his hands behind his back.

"Mark! Come here now!"

He appears in front of me fast.
"We missed our chance with a bunch of money because we sell it off to the Royals!" I push him to the ground hissing at him.

"You the one who want us to for the money!?!" He yells back trying to stand up, but I kick him back down with my fangs out. Ready to drain him.

"Want to be dead?"

"N-no sorry. What's the plan this time?" He asked standing up.

"He orders us to serve blood in the royal drinks tomorrow. Today we are going to secretly sneak the blood and take the other blood away from them. Got it?" I asked with my arms cross.

"Yes, got it"

"Let's go and bring a couple vamps along with us before getting in the car with me" I order him as walk off outside towards the truck. I open the door. Sitting in the driver's seat. Closing the door.

Turning on the car while I wait for Mark to come. He eventually came and sit in the passenger seat. I see 1 female and 2 guy workers join us in the back. I drive us in the direction we supposed to go. It took a couple hours but when we finally got there. I park the car in the back of the building.

"Ok they would see us if we went inside the front or back doors. We are going to have to enter from the top of the building. Be careful" I say stepping out of the car. "Mark get the blood out of the trunk tell them to drink some" he nods walking over to them. I watch them drink some. Seeing their eyes glow more brightly. Their fangs grow more.

"Let's go. Get this shit done" I say. Seeing Mark grab the rest of the blood placing it in a backpack. Then wearing it. I walk ahead looking for a way up. Seeing there is a latter going up missing some at the bottom. Looking rusted. I jump up and grab ahold of it. Rushing all the way up to the top. My 3 partners. Come more faster up the latter. Mark is coming up slow from behind. "Hurry up!"

He rolls his eyes and finally made it up. I walk towards the vent on the roof top. I grab it removing it.  I sit down. Giving them some devices to talk through. "From here. Mark, you lead the way. Let them follow. Once you reach the end of the vent open it. Let them go in first and make it clear fast. Or do whatever it takes. Once done, Mark you are going to follow there moves and go to the room with blood bags filled in it. In the fridge. You know what to do. Meet me back at 4:30 am. 5 am is when the workers come back to work"

"Alright Sabrina. You heard her. Follow me" he says going in the vent.

Mark P.O.V

I crawl through the vents slowly but fast. Looking inside each room trying to find it. At the end I see the entrance of the room she was talking about. "Found it" I said into the device putting it back on my side. "Ok go in you 3. Dave and Carl will go fast and turn off the system that is protecting the place. Melissa will find the fridge then come back to me. When I whistle. That's when we are done. And we rush back into the vent. Clear?" They nod.

Dave and Carl rush in. Take a couple minutes before turning off the protection of the place. Carl rush in the hallway "Go. It's off" he says in a deep voice. Melissa nods zoom past him finding the fridge of the room. She tries to open it, but it has a lock. She slams her hand into it. Shattering it to pieces. Opening it fast rushing back to me.

"It's open. We have about" she check her watch "10 mins. Hurry" she says. I nod crawling out the vent standing up stretching.

"I got to work out. I am already tired from the vents" I say laughing. Melissa shakes her head and push me. "You a vampire idiot. Go and do your work. I don't want Sabrina more pist at us" she says.

"Ok ok. Chill. I just wanted to flirt with you" she rolls her eyes. I run fast in the fridge. Replacing each item for lunch and dinner with the blood. Placing the other elk and animal blood into my bag. Freezing my hands off. I then rush out. Closing the door.

"Done. How much time left?" I asked.

"4 mins. Dave and Carl! Turn it back on and rush to the vents now!" She speaks. Me and her rush back into the vents and get out.

"Got it done?" Sabrina asks. I scratch my ginger beard. "Yes, I did. Just waiting for Dave and Carl. They slo-"

"Alright let's go. Good job guys" Dave says smirking at me. Carl pats my back walking by. Sabrina gets back into the driver's seat. I look over at Melissa. She looks at me.

"At least we have each other" I said to her shrugging. She shakes her head rush into the car.

"Dammit"