chapter 7

peters pov 1 week later 

It's been a week since Bella fell asleep on me and it fell like she is avoiding me, but i hope not because it felt so write for her to be in my arms like it didn't fell anything like when that bitch was in my arms it felt right and when she wasn't in them anymore i just wanted to crumble to the ground and i would have held her all night if my thirst would have let me but no i had to hunt or i would properly hurt the lil bit. 

i finished reading all my books in under a hour and Bella was still asleep because it was only 3 am Alice and jasper left late last night for a hunting trip just the two of them for some alone time and said that they would properly be gone for about a week witch i am fine with means i can sort things out with Bella but before the left jasper said and i quote "see ya around blue" i mean what the fuck is that meant to mean. i need a shower and then ill go see with lil bits up. i was walking down stairs and could smell something terrible...food Bella must be up i came down and she her with pancakes and about to take a drink of orange juice she heard me coming and turned her head and her face was like shocked first and then she started to crack up laughing with juice spilling out of her nose "Omg yyyyooourrrr haaaairrrrrr" she tried to say while laughing and when she said that i ran up to the bathroom to see light blue hair ''JASSSPPEERRRRRRRRRR"

OK SO I KNOW IT TOOK ME AGES TO UPDATE BUT HERE YOU GO 301 WORDS LET MEKNOW WHAT YOU THINK..