friends

Sammy was more friendly than he may seem.When he isn't worshipping his lord and savour bendy he usually wanders and during his wandering he meets quite a few lost ones.At first they jump back in fear ofcourse they would!he is bendys prophet they fear him who wouldn't? he has big anger problems *he would never admit it though*but somehow Sammy always be able to win there trust skeptical at first but slowly start to relax more and more around the prophet.It would always fill him with joy to have some company other than his lord someone to talk to,play with.His savour was far to busy and way more special than sammy to have to talk to such low lifes such as him.So sammy started to leave his lord alone more and just wander while talking to some lost ones ofcourse they couldnt speak so they would always answer with a gargle that sound like they were gargling mouth wash but sammy never minded they would respond with facial expressions or body movements which was good enough for sammy.On this day however he never thought that during one of these conversations his lord was listening the whole entire time."Hey number 5 how have you been?"sammy asked while criss-crossing next to the blob which garbled happily in response making sammy grin. Ih how bendy adored that beautiful grin that painted his prophets face originally he had come here to check on sammy only because he had been in another room bored to death but now he had overheard the conversation between sammy and number 5"Mine was good to but sadly I did not have the confidence to confess to my lord"sammy responded drowsly which 5 gave a disappointed look back at him while bendy tensed and leaned in closer what is he on about?."hes just so...so handsome and powerful I-I couldn't help but get all nervous!" Bendy out of shock acsedently leaned in a bit to close which in result sent him face planting in the wood with a loud smack.Sammys and 5s attention showered on him as sammy scrambled to his feet to help his lord up while 5 coward in fear"m-my lord!o-oh my are you okay?!"sammy stuttered out either from nervousness or shock "I'm fine but I happend to overhear your conversation first sammy you may be a creepy idiot but that whole reaction was adorable second thanks for the oh so flattering compliments,"bendy smirked knowing what his words were doing to the ink man"o-o-oh m-my lord how kind thank you so,so much I-"sammy was cut of when bendy giggled and pressed a light peck to his mask "your welcome baby," bendy grinned slyly and turned striding out the door leaving a blushing broken sammy standing there in utter shock only thinking one thing OH MY GOD.