Joker jerked back when he saw a flash of silver. Another henchman down. This caused Joker to laugh, at first thinking that she had missed him. 

She wasn't aiming for him. 

"Bunny, doll.. No need to be so hostile." He raised his hands up, showing her that he was unarmed. She didn't seem to care. She was going to save him for last. "You're gonna have to run out of your toys sooner or later." 

The Bunny Woman said nothing. She charged at Joker, jumping onto the brick wall and kicking off past him and towards his men. She was quick. Before he could even turn around she managed to recover her hatchets from the fallen henchmen and start taking out the other. The men aimlessly shot at her, even hitting each other in the process, making it easier for her to take them out. Joker backed up a bit, observing her technique. 

Her sculpted legs were like the skilled hand of a painter, her hatchets the brushes, the blood her paint. Joker had never seen something so violent but so beautiful. Her murder was art. The way she grabbed a man's throat while chucking her weapon into the other. How she threw him to the ground and buried the blade into the back of his head. He could watch her for hours. 

However, enough was enough. 

The Bunny Woman huffed, knocking the last man of the dozen group to the ground. He was trying to crawl away or to at least reach for the gun. She approached him slowly, hatchet in hand. The man looked up at her with fear in his eyes as she towered over him. He tried to look her in the eye, but the mask blacked out any vision. She stomped her foot onto his chest, keeping him still. She raised her weapon, a twitch from her bottom lip. 

She let out a guttural cry and jolted, her blade slipping from her grasp. She spazed for a moment before falling to the ground. Behind her stood Joker with a casting rod in his hand. He sighed and shook his head at the man on the ground. 

"How many men does it take to capture one bunny.." His tongue darted from his lips and he kneed down to flip the woman onto her back. She was unconscious. His dark eyes glanced back to the man as he chuckled. The man shook his head, not knowing how to respond. Joker gestured to the dead men before put the rod away and grabbed the unconscious woman, slinging her over his shoulder. The man got up and grabbed his weapon. "Don't forget her toys.. what is a bunny woman without her axes?" Joker began walking further down the alley way. He had a few men waiting in the black out van not too far from here. Joker laughed to himself. 

He had a new toy to unwrap when he got home. 

------- 

"Wakey, wakey, my little pet." 

She stirred from her sleep, feeling something light brush against her bottom lip. She groaned, tensed and aching. Her eyes opened, peering through the darkness of her mask. She still had to on. They had left it on her. She sat up and went to stand but noticed that she was tied down. She looked down, her ankles and wrists were bound to a wooden chair. She pulled at her restraints but to no avail. She growled, struggling and sounding like a child throwing a tantrum. She was angry. 

"Ah, ah, don't act that way. I'd hate to see you get rope burn on your pretty skin." 

She looked up to see that man responsible for her prison. The roughed up clown held a feather in his hand. That must have been what was tickling her lip. She stared up at Joker, resisting the urge to lunge at him. Her eyes scanned the location. It looked to be a warehouse. So they kidnapped her. Great. Joker had a handful of his men scattered around her, all loaded with a weapon. She took in a deep breath, relaxing a bit and regained her focus on the clown. 

"There. Much better." Joker stepped forward and kneeled down to her height. "There's been a lot of fuss going around about you. The Bunny Woman. I must say.." He smacked his lips, his tongue clicking. "it's an interesting title to say the least. I mean, uh, who expected a bunny to be so.. dangerous." He tapped his finger against his chin. "I'd ask my men but.. you have a habit of shutting them up before I can.." He tossed the feather over his shoulder and stood up. "Which might I say, what a splendid job you did with them, I mean really, who else has such swift grace when burying a hatchet into someone's skull." Joker laughed to himself. "Then again, no one has really seen you.. not until now." He pulled the phone out of his pocket, waving it around. "I got your little message by the way."