𝟭𝟬 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Adam, Emily and Liz walk out of the gym immediately walking to the nearest bathroom. Liz walks in. Adam has to stay outside cause it's a girls bathroom..

"She's not in here." Liz says and walks out, sighing.

"Let's keep looking." Adam says and the three of them walk to the next bathroom.

-

Mr. Holland picks you up, slowly. Your phone slips out of your pocket . He looks down at it but leaves it. He carries you out of the bathroom.

Since this part of the school is empty, no one noticed anything. He walks you to the backdoor of the school. The backdoor leads to the parking lot where teachers, including him, park their cars.

-

"I think I might know where she is.." Emily says. "She has one bathroom and its her favorite." She leads Adam and Liz to, yes, the correct bathroom.

Emily busts the door open and quickly walks in. She calls out your name, but gets no answer. She then she notices a phone on the floor and picks it up.

"This is Y/n's phone.." She says and turns it on.

"Why would she leave her phone here?" Liz asks.

"I don't know, you ask her?" Emily responds, annoyed.

"Guys.." Adam slowly says. He's standing in the hall, looking out of the large window which shows the teacher's parking lot. He notices a man holding a girl which looks like you.

Liz and Emily walk out of the bathroom and stand next to Adam.

"Is that Y/n?... And Holland??" Liz squints her eyes.

Mr. Holland gently puts you in the backseat of his car. He buckles you up for safety purposes. He starts the car and drives off.

Adam's eyes widen at the scene.

"We have to follow them." Emily says, still looking out of the window.

"W- What if she's never coming back?!" Adam starts tearing up a little making the two girls look.

"Hold up, let's rewind a bit.. You ditched Y/n and I for, no offence..." Emily says and looks over at Liz. "..this girl and her popular friends and for what exactly?"

"Look.. Mr. Holland threatened me.." Adam says, looking down at he ground.

"I had to stay after class the other week.. He said that I had to stop talking to Y/n or else he'd... He'd do bad things to the both of us.. He forced me to be friends with the popular kids.."

"And you listened to him?? You could've told me." Emily crosses her arms.

"I wanted to but.. H- He has been watching me ever since. He took my phone and- and.. Liz and I aren't even dating! It was his way of letting Y/n know I wasn't interested, even though I am! I-  I love her. I love Y/n!" Adam loudly says.

"Okay.. Calm down big guy.." Liz says and puts her arm on his shoulder.

"Wait.. So you guys aren't even dating?" Emily looks at the both of them.

"No!" Adam and Liz say in synchronisation.

"But that doesn't matter right now. We're going to find Y/n. We just have to find out where he lives, first." Liz says and lets go of Adams shoulder.

"How?" Emily asks.

Liz takes Adam and Emily into the teacher's lounge, which for some reason is left unlocked. The room doesn't only have a printer, it also has computers and a lot of drawers with personal information about the teachers.

Liz opens one of the drawers and flips through the in alphabetical order maps, stopping at the letter T.

"Guys I found it" She says and opens the little folder.

"Tom Holland.. 23.." Liz quietly reads. "Attaway street, 8a... That's his address, guys. Attaway Street 8a." Liz puts the file back in the map and back in the drawer. 

"I mean It's like fifteen minutes from here, let's go."Adam says and walks out of the teacher's lounge. The girls follow.

-

You wake up in a dark room. It only has one lightbulb, which is flashing on top of you. You look down at your hands. They're tied onto the armrest of the chair. Your legs are tied too.

You quietly look around. Where am i?

You try loosening your hands but they're tied onto the armrests very tightly. You try again, but harder, groaning.

Your groans are muffled because of the tape on your mouth.

"Not so fast.." Tom slowly walked towards the light, revealing himself.

"What's going on Mr. Holland??" You say, but again, your voice is muffled by the tape.

Tom rips the tape off of your mouth, harsly, making you hiss in pain.

"I'm sorry.." He quietly says.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" You quickly ask him making him smirk a little.

"You're somewhere safe.. You're safe with me, Y/n."

"Where. Am. I!" You yelled at him, but he isn't having any of it.

"Don't yell at me!" He yelled back making you flinch.

"You're gonna listen to me and don't you dare disobey my rules."

"What did I ever do to you?" You slowly ask him looking him deep in the eyes, hoping he'll feel sorry.

He just stared into your eyes for a couple of seconds and walks away. He walks out the door and locks it.

-

"What if we're being followed, right now?" Liz asks Adam and Emily while the three of them are walking to Mr. Hollands house, hoping you're in there.

"Oh, stop it, Liz." Emily says giving Liz the side eye..

"I have a feeling you're not a big fan of me, Emily."

"No, you're just a bit annoying." Emily responds making Liz's eyebrows lower in confusion.

"Uhm wow okay,"

"Guys I think this is it." Adam says and stops infront of a pretty nice house. "Attaway Street 8a."

They all look at the house. Not a single light is on. Its just dark.

"How do we know they're in here, though?" Emily asks.

"Let's call the cops." Liz says, looking at her.

"I mean we could be spies and go inside.." Emily laughs a little.

"Nope, we're calling the cops." Adam says and grabs his phone.

So you've been kidnapped and you're now in Tom's basement.. Let's see if you'll be able to get out without any injuries..

If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

And please vote and share this book :)