🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Chase's POV:

I can't believe that just happened. I had my head on Paul chest, (Paul fucking Lahote!) listening to his soft snoring, we had just, you know, had sex. The man that I have been hopelessly in love with for the past 10 years feels the same way, he told me he loved me. God today has just been the greatest day of my life. I grab a blanket from the near by stack and lay it over us, not because either one of us would be cold, running a constant 108 degrees temperature, but to bring the realization that this actually happened to life! I lay me head back thinking of my new life, my life with Paul, and the pack, and my family. And with those thought I drift off to sleep...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Paul's POV: 

I wake up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes, and the flaming ball of gas out in space. I look back to Chase, last night was the most amazing night of my life. My amazing imprint said 'I love you' back, which is the best gift ever. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, his face was worry-less, with his hair pushed back, he didn't snore, but he breathed heavily. I now know why Sam doesn't care about Emily's scar as much, because Chase has his own scars, but it just makes his face more beautiful. His eyes fluttered open, he rubbed his eyes as I kissed his forehead, "Good morning, handsome." He laughed, the sound was like music to my ears. "Come on, let's get to Emily's before they wonder even more where we are." I sighed dramatically, "Do we have to..." he looked at me with a smirk on his face, then he mimicked my voice and said "Yes we haave to! Come on hoty, let's go." He stood up and I stood with him, pressing my naked chest and member into his back and ass, grinding a little bit with my hand wrapped around his waist nibbling on his ear, I whispered in the huskiest voice I could manage, "Aw, you think I'm hot." He moaned, I felt him shiver under my touch. I pressed a hot open mouthed kiss to the back of his neck, he shuddered again. I stepped back tying my shorts and boxers around my ankle with my leather cord, "What are you doing?" He asked curiosity lacing his voice, "The fastest travel, is wolf form travel. Here." I handed him the spare cord I had, he took it managing to get his hoodie and shorts tied around his ankle, "I'm gonna try and help you shift ok? I want you to breath, and imagine shifting, ok?" he nodded his head and closed his eyes, he shifted into a beautiful white wolf, with black and brown spots, a single grey spot over his right eye, that looked just like my fur color. He opened his green eyes, they were still the same, I shifted into my wolf form, WOW, I thought you were beautiful as a human but your wolf form is gorgeous, I said to him, he let out a wolffish laugh, Did you know your fur color is my favorite color? he asked, wow, I didn't know that, I shook my head and I lead him back to Emily's house, about a mile away, Chase said Muffins! I laughed as he raced to the edge of the Forest, we both phased back and put our clothes on, I went infront of him and he gasped, I turned around "What!? What's wrong!?" I asked scared and worried, "I left scratch's all over your back!" His eyes were wide, "Babe I'm so sorry I-" I looked at him happily, "Did you just call me babe?" I asked with a grin on my face, he turned a beautiful shade of red, "Uh- I um -uh, I-I don't n-need to I-if you don't w-want me to." He stuttered out, "It's fine baby." I said winking and giving him a smile, I heard his heart skip a beat, "Plus, have you looked at yourself? I left a hell of a lot of bite marks." He gasped and zipped up his hoodie when he looked down, I came over and put a hand on his cheek and one on the zipper, slowly unzipping the hoodie, "Don't. Don't hide your beautiful body, and don't hide the fact that your mine." I said, putting as much lust into the word 'mine' as I possibly could, he looked at me shocked, then connected our lips, the kiss was slow and passionate, not hungry and heated like the last one. We broke apart and I grabbed his hand. We walked out of the woods walking towards the house, we walked in, having everyone looking at us, their eyes kept going between the bite marks all over Chasey, and our hands still interlocked. He kissed my cheek then went to the kitchen to help Em. I sat down on the floor infront of the TV next to Embry. "Someone had fun last night. Didn't see Chase as the scratching type." Quil teased, before I could turn around a slap him I heard someone beat me to it, "Ow! With a metal plate, really Chase?" I snickered, my baby just smacked someone over the head with a metal plat, I wiped an imaginary tear of my face while looking at Chase, "So proud." I fake sniffled, I sat on the couch where Quil was sitting before he got pushed of, Chase pulled my head back and gave me a quick kiss, "Aw get a room!" Seth said walking in, he patted his brother on the back. "I'm gonna go help Emily cook." Everyone stared at him in awe, "You cook?" Jared asked, with his mouth hanging open, "Why is everyone so shocked about that? Yeah I cook, yes I'm a nerd, and yeah I'm good at sports, fuck off." he walked away into the kitchen, "Wow, I think you managed to get an imprint with a worse temper than you!" Brady joked laughing. He stopped when a metal spoon flew across the room and smacked him in the head, "Shut it Brady!" Chase yelled from the other room. Yeah that's my man...

(Word Count: 2006)