Try Not To Fail

Legolas squealed in happiness. He had never had a pet before. He was too worked up to thank his brothers but they understood that he was truly thankful. Elrond gently kissed Legolas' forehead.
"Hmm... Did you know that your sister is here also?" Elrond states gently. Legolas stilled a bit. He was nervous. He had never met Arwen before. He was scared that she would hate him for taking away her siblings.
Arwen slowly entered the room, smiling gently at her new brother. She knew he was skittish around new people and that he was still flinching away from all of the Valley, except for five people. She didn't expect for Legolas to run up to her and give her one of his kittens and ask her to name them. To be honest, neither did anyone else, especially the elfling.
Legolas instantly took to Arwen. She looked kind and she gave off the feeling that she would never hurt him. What had truly drawn him to her was the love her eyes shown at him. He swore to be the bestest sibling to her.
"Let's see, how about we call this little golden kitten Los Gloria?" Arwen's suggestion was met with the most serious nod that Legolas could muster. "The brown one could be named Quiquilla?" And that was the beginning of a most splendid day and a beautiful sibling bond that only a sister could give.