"how old are you again?" asked mark.

donghyuck chuckled and burried his face on mark's neck. "don't ask that, i feel old."

"you're just twenty five." marks softly laughed and playfully slapped the younger's butt. "let's take this boxes inside?"

the older suggested and was about to loosened his grip from the younger, but donghyuck refused, "can we just do that later?"

he whined and gave his best puppy eyes to mark. expecting that donghyuck would act like his age, but what can mark do, this is his baby.

"no," pecking the younger male's forehead. he opened the trunk, where all of the boxes are located. "if you really wanted to cling on me so bad, then help me with this."

donghyuck's pout turned into a wide smile and walked beside mark to help him with the boxes.

thier house is already filled with furnitures, because mark's goal is to settle the whole house first, before taking their own personal things, such as their clothes.

lifting a box up, donghyuck screeched when the heavy box landed on his foot.

mark immediately took action and couched down to donghyuck, who's sitting at the ground, clutching his shoe, as if it'll fade away. "what happened?"

mark tried to hold back his laugh because of how cute donghyuck looks in front of him. "what do you think happened?" lightly slapping mark's arm.

"alright," he helped donghyuck to get up, "here, this one's not heavy." giving donghyuck a box that's filled with their hoodies.

donghyuck just nodded, and grabbed the said box. even though his toe still hurts a little. as he makes his way towards the other side of the car, a sudden squeal escaped his lips when he felt mark slapped his butt. 

"ugh," donghyuck flopped his body down their bed after felt like eternity of unpacking and organizing thier things "that's tiring—"

"why do you act like you did all the work," said mark, coming in from the door. "i did all the work."

"oh, shut up."

the older laughed, softly and crawled beside the younger and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

they're happy.

happy that there life is now finally, fixed, no more drama that is going on, no more crying.