Chapter 13: All About Us.

Mulai dari awal

"I hate it when you do that... but for you, I will." He mumbles, and walks off up the stairs. It's September, but we're in Georgia so that means the sun is shining, and the autumn air is crisp. I lay both of the babies in their floor pen, letting them lay together, waiting for them to wake up themselves so I can feed them.

I decide to go ahead, and pull out my phone, knowing there's been no updates on the twins, no updates on anything, and as stupid as it sounds I feel like it's almost my job to keep his fans somewhat aware of what's going on in his life. I still keep a lot a secret, but some things I feel like they should know. I snap some pictures, taking plenty to choose from, and post it on my Instagram story, letting everyone know they're safe at home with us. Comments come flooding in, and soon after a call. I answer right away, and sit in the chair right next to them.

"Hello?" I ask softly, not wanting to wake them.

"El, how are you? Feels like life has been thrown off its axis considering how long it's been since I've seen Harry.." Jeffrey mumbles into the phone.

"I'm doing... I'm doing really well actually... Jeff I wish you were here.. Wish you could see them, they'd love you so much..." I mumble, looking down to them.

"I'm sure I'd love them too.. And How's H? He always tells me he's fine, but I know you'll tell me the truth..." He mumbles.

"He's fine.. He's really happy, loves the twins more than.. Well more than anything honestly, but he's tired. You know how he gets... All set on things, and not budging with what he wants and stuff so he hasn't really let them out of his sight. It's a fight to get him to sleep." I laugh, and he does too.

"He's going to be the best dad..." He mumbles, and I don't think he meant that for me, but I can't help and agree... He's already been the best as it is. "And you're going to be the best mom too... Let me guess, you've already started planning on what the two of them are going to wear? Thinking of clothes to make them?" He asks, and I smile.

"I haven't yet, but I want to for sure... Honestly, I'm just enjoying the time being where we are, not having anything to worry about.. No one but you guys knows where we are." I mumble.

"Well I couldn't get a hold of H, but I figured I'd ask you since you two practically make all your decisions together... Would you two be up for a facetime interview at some point? Words obviously got out that the twins are here, and he's been MIA for so long, everyone just wants an update... I know everything is still new so it doesn't have to be for some time but-"

"I'd love that... I'd really, really love that... I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind either, just name a time and we'll be ready." I smile, and think back to all the times. All the traveling, and all the suits, and everything. All the times I miss so much, but all the times I'm happy to give up now that we have the twins.

"Perfect... I miss you two... Please don't be a stranger, keep me updated on everything." He asks, and I nod.

"I will, thank you for checking in Jeffrey... We'll be home soon I promise."

"Counting down the days.. Send me more pictures. Love you both!" Jeffrey hangs up the phone, and the twins start waking up, their cries being heard. I pick up Grey first, and place him on my shoulder, holding his head tight against me so it doesn't fall. I reach for Grace next and bring her up.

"Are you two hungry? Ready for some lunch?" I ask, and I try to sway as best as I can. They cry loud, and I move away from the living room, and out the back door, going straight to the cushioned benches on the porch. I rest Garrison in my lap, and pull Grace to me, pulling my shirt down, letting her latch on, and start eating.