~Chapter one~ What a young girl should not know...

"I don't want your apologies, I want a divorce, I want to be free from this, free from you!" I heard my mother yell, she and my father were in the drawing room, arguing again. My father was with another woman, again. Why can't he understand, why cant he see, my mother's loosing her mind because of him. Its gotten to the point where she's physical sick, she throws up nearly everyday. She refuses to eat most days too, and now this.

A girl of 7 should not have to hear this, but I stayed, I stayed to make sure they're not gonna fight, I stayed to see what my mother would do... I stayed to see if my mother would actually leave, to see is she loved me as much as she would say every night as she tucks me into bed. My father has always been so distant, barely acknowledge my existence, my mother was the only friend i have. I couldn't go out side, I couldn't have friends like a normal person, I couldn't go to day school neither. It frightened me, if I had made friends, made human friends, would I hurt them? Would they leave like my mother threatens to?

I must have been too deep in thought, because the next thing I know, my mother is rushing up the stairs crying. Her gown fluttered in my face as she passed. My eyes widened as I realise what had happened, the warm feeling on my face, it was blood. It was .y mothers blood. My father came out of the drawing room, knife in one hand, and a severed ring finger in the other. "P-Papa..?" I called out nervously, he didnt respond though. He didnt even look at me as he then went out of view, and into the kitchen. Not knowing what else to do, I stayed.

(This is a slight preview of what's to come in this re-written fan fiction. I hope this will make the, hopefully, many readers/viewers eager to know what's to come. TTFN, ta ta for now...)